Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

this is retardeddddd!!!

PapaRora

i cant believe its almost 3 weeks after the end of season and no good news other than lindsey being fired. usually by this time, the whole team is changed. not good Gibbs!

i want Smoot gone, keep Champ Bailey. resign Stephen Davis..make sure we get Brad Johnson back. Michael Westbrook is a must.

shiyyttttt

i cant believe its almost 3 weeks after the end of season and no good news other than lindsey being fired. usually by this time, the whole team is changed. not good Gibbs!

i want Smoot gone, keep Champ Bailey. resign Stephen Davis..make sure we get Brad Johnson back. Michael Westbrook is a must.

shiyyttttt

The crazy thing is Smoot, Davis and Johnson will probably be available in the offseason. I hear Westbrook is doing mixed martial arts and still practices on Stephen Davis look-a-likes.

I hear Westbrook is doing mixed martial arts and still practices on Stephen Davis look-a-likes.

Yeah, I read something about him fighting cage matches on Pay Per View. I wouldn't want to fight the guy. 6'-3", 220 pounds, quick and agile enough to play wide receiver in the NFL, obviously has a mean streak...

shiyyttttt

Yeah, completely change the team every off-season because that has worked so well in the past. :doh:

actually, i like this non change atmospere in the redskins organization.. we've had constant change around here since dan snyder been around and we've been losing.. lets keep the players we have. sign a up and coming linebackers coach, (maybe a new middle linebacker as well) make a couple of great drafts and this team should be ready to go..

actually, i like this non change atmospere in the redskins organization.. we've had constant change around here since dan snyder been around and we've been losing.. lets keep the players we have. sign a up and coming linebackers coach, (maybe a new middle linebacker as well) make a couple of great drafts and this team should be ready to go..
Yeah, but usually you wait till something works , not to change. You know, if it aint broke don't fix it. uh weeeell. Ganted we don't need a new OC or a ton of free agents, but look what last year was. And they are almost all coming back. The same players who questioned the coaches decisions. The same coaches who had certain beefs with certain players. I don't know about this. It's sort of like putting a glass of sour milk on the counter and coming back tomorrow hoping it will be fresh. I pray that it works.

i guess its like when you are at sea and then you hit solid land. you expect the ground to move and when it doesnt you feel foolish for swaying. personally i like that there hasnt been any moves yet.... maybe.... just maybe that means they are "thinking things through" this time around. yeah i agree our defense was horrendous last year but you have to consider PP was out for the season, springs i think sat out more games than he played, rogers is only in his second year and trying to lead a shallow cb core. plus i think that we neglect to remember that with an offense that cant seem to stay on the field, our defense had waaaay too much time on the field! all i have heard was about how our defense sucked, yet we forget what was asked of them this year! hopefully with a few minor personell changes and a new QB that can sustain drives, we wil find our defense highly ranked again and this team in the playoffs exactly one year from now!!

Archived