Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LOL from the same news station that brough you the library shooting story....

Leonard Washington

Which is more appetizing  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more appetizing

• Trade down and take who falls to us
    • Take our first choice

:rotflmao:

LOS ANGELES - Police say a "Days of Our Lives" actor has survived an attack by a deranged man

Carl Raymond Cheney has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges of battery and entering private property without permission after he was accused of trying to exorcise the devil from Drake Hogestyn, a soap opera actor.

Hogestyn says Cheney, of Oregon, burst into his Malibu backyard, clutching a bible and talking about an episode of the TV show that dealt with demonic possession.

Court documents show the intruder ran at Hogestyn's daughter and grabbed his wife and pushed her backward. Hogestyn and his son

restrained the man with duct tape until police arrived and arrested him.

A judge granted a restraining order Hogestyn wanted against Cheney during the hearing Thursday in Los Angeles.

Hogestyn has starred on "Days of Our Lives" for more than 20 years and is one of the most popular actors on daytime t.v.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=45643&provider=top

Dad Says 'Tigger' Hit His Son at Disney :laugh: :applause:

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A family claiming the "Tigger" character hit their son at a Disney theme park just want an apology.

That's according to their attorney, Mark Morsch, who tells "The Early Show" on CBS the Monaco family "doesn't want to be made the perpetrator" in this case.

Jerry Monaco and his son also appeared on the show.

The elder Monaco, who videotaped the episode, says the costumed character "suckerpunched" his boy, as his children were trying to pose for a picture. He says his son later experienced neck pain and he took him to a hospital.

Monaco says it's been "a nightmare."

Park officials temporarily suspended the employee, Michael Fedelem, while they investigate the accusations.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=45710&provider=top

I had an experience like that once when I was 4. Chuckie Cheese grabbed my arm and twisted it and we caught it on video. So the police arrested the guy and we got tons of free crap from Chuckie Cheese so we wouldn't sue :laugh: :laugh:

my first job was as playing chuck e cheese and lemmie tell you, i got my ass KICKED daily. i was actually GLAD kids were afraid of me. also that suit was hot as HELL and smelled worse.

BTW, after seeing that video, it looks like the Tigger guy is loosing his balance. The kid is probably pulling him backwards. Look at "tigger's" feet, they are right against the curb. There is something about that kid and the father that just strikes me as....false.

Yeah thats what struck me too, there's something just wrong there, with the video, the "hit", the kids reaction, and the way they're talking afterwards, somethings just not right...

He says his son later experienced neck pain and he took him to a hospital.

oh lawd. What a bs setup. The brat was pushing on tigger's face, he barely touched him anyways. No chance they don't end up trying to sue.

A family claiming the "Tigger" character hit their son at a Disney theme park just want an apology.

Yeah, right. If that's the case, why get an attorney to begin with and why have the attorney make that statement instead of making it yourself? I agree with Asbury, there's something off with these 2. Shady business going down.

BTW, after seeing that video, it looks like the Tigger guy is loosing his balance. The kid is probably pulling him backwards. Look at "tigger's" feet, they are right against the curb. There is something about that kid and the father that just strikes me as....false.

that's what i thought at first, but watch tigger's other arm, he locks in the kids arm and then brings his other arm around to the face. although i suppose its possible he was trying to regain balance with the arm lock...

Archived