Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

XBOX 360 Madden 07 Tourney

skinsfan07

I am going to start a XBOX 360 madden 07 tourney and wanted to know if anyone will join.

It will be a double elimination tournament with a winners and losers bracket. We will be playing unranked games, and whoever wins can post the results and a brief summary of the game if they want to. Or just the score.

This is only for the first 20 people to enter, so join quickly. After everyone joins, I will set up the matches, and you can play any day of the week.

For me, only weekends and sometimes during the week b/c I still have school and what not to do.

So just post your XBOX 360 gamertag and we'll set this thing up!

I'll send you guys friend requests as I receive them and tell you whether or not I sent it as soon as I send them.

You don't have to play with the skins if you don't want to, but since most of ya'll will, it'll be fun either way! So JOIN!!!!!!!!!!

*NOTE*----- There is a qb sneak glitch in Madden 07, so whenever you guys are playing, if one team is at the opponents 1 yard line about to score, DO NOT RUN A QB SNEAK OR THE GAME WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISCONNECT! It's happened to me various times. :mad:

i'd get in if i didn't get disconnected from live every damn time.

anyone know if bypassing the router will help?

if i figure it out, and there are still spots, i'll definitely be in. but what if everyone wants to use the 'skins? (i refuse to use anyone else)

Yea everyone can use the skins, unless they'd rather use someone else.

I will be updating THIS list as people continue to fill up the list. Once at least 10 people are signed up, I will start setting up match ups.

1.) Me ( I will be pm'ing those whose signed up my xbox 360 gamer tag, personal reasons only)

2.)Mufufmonk - Mufumonk

3,)The Sir - atlhawksfan

4.)GOSKINS_08 - SKINS FAN 08

5.)TheShowstopper - chevelle71ownsu

6.)4thstbully - fourthstbully

7.)SeanTaylor#21 - seantaylor#2136

8.)IONTOP - IONTOP

9.)The X-Factor - Br0wn Mag1c

10.)RonBurgundyandGold - Hail2TheRedskns

11.)Bayoubrave - abnf20

12.)Shadowplay - Shadowplay

13.)Skinsfan#1 - CoolUserName

14.)GibbsFactor

Only first 12 now. Because not alot of people have xbox live and madden for the 360.

Still double elimination though.

You won't get any of the real competition ES has to offer doing a 360 tournament. Good luck nonetheless.

Prob not, but I'm sure a bunch of people on here have a 360 though.

I just dont have a ps2 or regular xbox, so I couldn't do another one. Besides, there is a ps2 tourney started in the fantasy forum I think.

And it's just for fun anyway.

Even though I'd probably kill anyone else on the other systems as well. :D

I am a true Madden gamer.

should i bring Fredizzle? or should i leave him out of this one? (i can make the phone call) and how much is it for?

Considering I'm only 17 and dont have a paypal account or anway to get money to anyone, I set it up just for fun.

I can make the winner a sig or wallpaper though.

I never thought about it being for cash,

And sure, bring whomever you want.

Archived