Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

XBOX 360 Madden 07 Tourney

skinsfan07

silver doesnt allow xbox live so you can only play with a gold membership.

Just get a 6 month one for like 25 bucks, or a year for 50.

My friend hasn't reactinated his ive account from the old xbox when I was at his house, so we made the silver accoutn it offeres and play about 5 games online? So are you just thinking the core? As there is xbox live silver which is free then Xbox gold which is about 60 bucks a year.

My friend hasn't reactinated his ive aco**** from the old xbox when I was at his house, so we made the silver accoutn it offeres and play about 5 games online? So are you just thinking the core? As there is xbox live silver which is free then Xbox gold which is about 60 bucks a year.

I have the premium and its 60 bucks a year.

1 month is 10 bucks IDK

IDK wat it is.

Alright, how are we doing it? Like a bracket and match people up and see who plays who?

Yea, once 2 more ppl join, I'll set up the matches and as ppl win, they will post the score in here, and I will put the loser in a losers bracket, and the winner will move on in the winners bracket.

I'm in.

Gamertag: Hail2TheRedskns

I just got hooked up this morning and I must say its pissing me off badly. What is it with all these nerds that just want to exploit the AI and glitches on every snap rather than try to conduct a realistic game of football. I've figured out that anyone who plays with the Falcons does the same thing every play, snap the ball to Vick, run him back about 20 yards and wait for recievers to get open, and if you send your spy - he'll burn them. So annoying.

Archived