Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Makes me sick

Darrell Green

Realistically, so what if we would of made the playoffs? Like this ****ing defense was going to stop a playoff quality team? Hell man we lost to the Texans. We got from this team what they are capable of ...5 wins.

This year truly sucked and the players sucked worse. The defense should forgo their salaries for this year and donate all of it to charity. Greg Williams, you arrogant sonofa****, you are horrible. Snyder, okay man you've made your billions, now do something for the fans...GET A FOOTBALL GUY THAT KNOWS WHAT THE **** THEY ARE DOING!!! Give this damn city something to be proud of. I'm tired of almost 20 years of this dog**** play. Damn man don't you have any professional pride, I thought you were brilliant.

**** all that other **** with the theme parks and Tom Cruise and get football people in this organization because you SUCK at it. HELL TO THE REDSKINS.

We don't deserve to go. The giants dont either, but my god at least they won 8 games. we won 5...FIVE..FIVE FRIGGIN GAMES out of 16??? We really sucked. Forget about the rest of the league, we have enough problems that it's not even worth pouting about other teams. This team needs to get their **** together, or it will be this all over again next season. that's the only thing that we need to worry about.

We don't deserve to go. The giants dont either, but my god at least they won 8 games. we won 5...FIVE..FIVE FRIGGIN GAMES out of 16??? We really sucked. Forget about the rest of the league, we have enough problems that it's not even worth pouting about other teams. This team needs to get their **** together, or it will be this all over again next season. that's the only thing that we need to worry about.

EXACTLY!!! (Hey mods we need a REDSKINS SUCK) avatar!!!

haha...if the sky was falling you people would put a spin on it. Last place after a playoff year and everybody else is going to the playoffs in our division = one of the worst seasons in our history.

Agreed......plus, it is the worst season in Joe Gibbs' career. I've heard a thousand reasons for why, but i still can't figure out how.

Amen!!

It makes me totally sick, that we lost at home to this pathetic Giants team. I wanted to pound them so bad!

I live in NJ and now have to listen to all this idiotic media crap about the Giants.

It's amazing to read some of these papers around here, the Giants finally win a game, and around here they make them sound like they are already in the SB.

There is no team I hate more than the Giants, full of loudmouth, whining babies.

I can't wait to see them get destroyed!! They are not half as good as they think they are. I can't believe the Skins let them come in here and do that to them.

Does not say much for the Skins!!!

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I feel your pain, but honestly, I could care less. For me, its the Skins and whatever to everyone else. All I know is the Skins are on the outside looking in and thats all that matters to me. I could care less which other teams made it in, division rivals or not.

The sting is in not having the Skins in...period.

Archived