Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Coughlin is our friend...

skinnyles

For some reason everyone on this forum seems excited about beating the Giants so they will fire Coughlin...Why do we want that to happen? They are slowly imploding and if firing the coach is the cure...??? Let's keep everything status quo and we can sweep them next year as well as Saturday.

Who would you rather have coaching there??? HTTR

']Coughlin is already gone no matter what happens this week and in the playoffs if they make it.

I actually started this week wanting the Giants to win and make the playoffs. But if what I hear is true' date=' I may be hoping they lose just to ensure it.[/quote']

Gee, thanks. :mad: Way to kick a guy when he's down Tom. I was hoping that a Gnats win this weekend and a trip to the playoffs might result in Coughlin being given a reprieve. After all, I'd just hate to see Coughlin kept around until he completely loses any part of the team he might somehow have managed not to lose yet.

Let's hope the rumors of Coughlin's firing are just that...unfounded rumors.

I would hate to have Coughlin leave. The combination of Coughlin, Strahan, Shockey, Burress, and sometimes Barber make for the best passive agressive, indirect sissy fights I've seen in a long time.

shockey is the biggest loud mouth white trash idiot in football. you can have TO, shockey is the biggest moron out there.

Somehow, someway, we always go into games against New York where New York is supposed to "implode, and self-destruct." Earlier this year, they just had their arses handed to them by the Seahawks. 2 weeks later, we went to New York, and got outplayed. Sure, this game is at Washington, but I will never again trust the media on the mood of the Giants.

For some reason everyone on this forum seems excited about beating the Giants so they will fire Coughlin...Why do we want that to happen? They are slowly imploding and if firing the coach is the cure...??? Let's keep everything status quo and we can sweep them next year as well as Saturday.

Who would you rather have coaching there??? HTTR

I DON'T THINK SKINS FANS WANT TO BEAT THE GIANTS BECAUSE THEY WANT THE COACH TO BE FIRED. BEAT THE GIANTS TO END THE SORRY SEASON ON AN UP NOTE.

:notworthy TO THE :helmet:

Archived