Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Leonard Davis

skinzfan112

Hello.. 1st time I have done this and I did not see anyone have this brought up just yet.

I live in AZ and Leonard Davis was a stud that the Cardinals turned into a dud REALLY QUICK. Davis has TALENT. The man is a beast and can tear it up if he is used correctly.

What do you guys think about letting Derrick Dockery leave and maybe signing Davis to a minimal risk deal to see how it pans out?

I don't want to see Derrick go at all, but I think he may want a nice pay day this year around. Davis may come cheap, I HOPE and if anyone can get the big man to play to his potential its Joe Bugal!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Replacing Dockery with Davis, sounds a little to me like replacing Clark with Archuleta. Doesn't really need to be done, and will probably back fire in our faces. This team desperately needs chemistry. This off-season, we need to think of that famous phrase 'if it ain't broken.....LEAVE IT THE F### ALONE!' I think the phrase goes like that.

Well I guess this didn't go over well.

Davis' natural position is Guard. He was a monster in Texas and even better than Dockery was ever in college. Yes, I know that its two different games, but if you saw Davis in college, man he was awesome.

I agree that Dockery is a decent guard, but he does have a lot of problems with false starts. I just think his price will really go up this year and with that, it may be time to find a diamond in the rough. Ain't nothing rougher than the cardinals offensive line.

If Davis wants more than Dock though, no way in hell do I want him!

Well I guess this didn't go over well.

Davis' natural position is Guard. He was a monster in Texas and even better than Dockery was ever in college. Yes, I know that its two different games, but if you saw Davis in college, man he was awesome.

I agree that Dockery is a decent guard, but he does have a lot of problems with false starts. I just think his price will really go up this year and with that, it may be time to find a diamond in the rough. Ain't nothing rougher than the cardinals offensive line.

If Davis wants more than Dock though, no way in hell do I want him!

You really haven't been paying attention this season, Dockery has been playing at a probowl level, and arguably our best OLman all season, Davis is an overweight hype machine that isn't very good

Why would anyone want to break up a great OL, to bring a project at best?

It's an interesting idea, especially if he could be had for back up money and would be willing to unlearn all the bad habits and learn to focus again. The problem I thought he had mainly was discipline and focus. I don't want to replace Dockery for a highly paid underachiever, but I wouldn't mind giving that underachiever a second chance for depth.

Mind you, I doubt he'll come free for back up money.

Leonard Davis's home is about 20 miles from me.

He went to high school in a little bitty town.....his mom still lives there I think. I have not seen her in several years.

I would like for another Texas guy to come to the SKINS.....even IF he played of THAT university!!

;);)

Blondie

Hello.. 1st time I have done this and I did not see anyone have this brought up just yet.

I live in AZ and Leonard Davis was a stud that the Cardinals turned into a dud REALLY QUICK. Davis has TALENT. The man is a beast and can tear it up if he is used correctly.

What do you guys think about letting Derrick Dockery leave and maybe signing Davis to a minimal risk deal to see how it pans out?

I don't want to see Derrick go at all, but I think he may want a nice pay day this year around. Davis may come cheap, I HOPE and if anyone can get the big man to play to his potential its Joe Bugal!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Have you missed how the offensive line has manhandled defenses since Gibbs tirade? Why would you want to break that up. I'd sign Davis for depth. Speaking of which I think we need to resign Todd Wade. He is good depth there.

I dont want Dockery to leave. That guy has a lot of potential and has been doing pretty good lately(except for the occasional false start). I remember the Texans game where in one block he threw one guy out of the entire screen and then took out another defender.

The only two guys on our line that we should think about changing is Jon Jansen and Casey Rabach. Those two guys(Jansen especiallly) are our weakest links on the line. The INT that Campbell threw in the ATL game to the DL was because Jansen didnt see his guy coming(he came a little late) and when he went to block him he fell to the floor.

If Davis comes in I hope we bring him in to take Jansen's spot.

Replacing Dockery with Davis, sounds a little to me like replacing Clark with Archuleta. Doesn't really need to be done, and will probably back fire in our faces. This team desperately needs chemistry. This off-season, we need to think of that famous phrase 'if it ain't broken.....LEAVE IT THE F### ALONE!' I think the phrase goes like that.

:applause:. just say no to high prcied busts

Archived