Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins send off - Saturday Dec 23 - Redskins Park

SkinsNatsFan

We chat goof off and toss a football. It is fun just being with other ES members.
This pretty much sums it up! It's a great time just shooting the breeze and hanging out, then showing the team how much we support them as they drive out! RedBeast, since your bringing your son and he wants a picture & autograph; make sure to get there early. Joe Gibbs has been coming out earlier (before the buses pull out) to talk to the fans.

I'll see you guys there, but I have to leave by 3:30, so I sure hope they've pulled out by then!

Well I can not make it this year...DAMN! My kids would love it! (well me too of course) but next year I would love to be able to make a couple of those sendoffs with the kids. Do they happen every away game? How do we find out times, whats going on, etc?

Guess this shows my 'newbie-ness' to ES...lol But I am taking advantage of my retirement from the Army to enjoy as many games and other festivities as possible!

PS...Will be in VA Beach for the Beach Blitz. Made it last year and had a blast!

Well I can not make it this year...DAMN! My kids would love it! (well me too of course) but next year I would love to be able to make a couple of those sendoffs with the kids. Do they happen every away game? How do we find out times, whats going on, etc?

PS...Will be in VA Beach for the Beach Blitz. Made it last year and had a blast!

I think that they happen every away game and the times etc are posted here in the forum.

I'll see you guys there, but I have to leave by 3:30, so I sure hope they've pulled out by then!

1210 EST, we are getting ready and will be leaving shortly, c u there!

-RedBeast and RedBeast Jr.

HAIL SKINS!!!!

Sounds great! See ya soon.

RB and RB Jr. Getting there by 2:45 is probably plenty early enough.

Go Skins!

Ya know, I figured at least Bubba would show up to see me off.

Bastige. :)

Blog forthcoming. Maybe a taste later, or I may make you guys wait until tomorrow. It's kinda like. do you open your presents on Christmas Eve, or on Christmas Day?

Thoughts?

Wow, what an experience, I got to meet and put some faces to the names here on the board, Joe Gibbs came out and met us and spent several minutes signing autographs and letting us take pictures. A really great time.

Great to meet you and your son! Also great to meet RedBeast and RedBeast Jr. and great to see themurf and MontanaRed!

Good weather, although the wind made it a bit cold. Hap I hope you've warmed up by now! Next time bring more of that Georgia weather with you!

Good conversation with members I hadn't met before, and Joe Gibbs was as gracious as ever.

The ES banner just doesn't look the same on my little car. We missed ya Pez and Huly!

Ya know, I figured at least Bubba would show up to see me off.

Bastige. :)

Blog forthcoming. Maybe a taste later, or I may make you guys wait until tomorrow. It's kinda like. do you open your presents on Christmas Eve, or on Christmas Day?

Thoughts?

TK,

I make my family wait until Christmas day but I want to hear from you now.

Great to meet you and your son! Also great to meet RedBeast and RedBeast Jr. and great to see themurf and MontanaRed!

I second that. It really is great to have dedicated fans out there showing their support when times at Redskins Park aren't as ideal as we'd like. Thanks again for all those who made it out.

Too bad fairweather fans like Pez and Huly turned their backs on the team this week ...

Archived