Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins send off - Saturday Dec 23 - Redskins Park

SkinsNatsFan

Santa told me you were a VERY Good Girl this year! ;)
Sounds like Santa is a dirty liar. :silly:
there's good girls and then there are very good girls :laugh:

OOOOOOooooKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Back on topic. Redskin send off.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

Ya know, I figured at least Bubba would show up to see me off.

Bastige. :)

What? Didn't you see us waving?! And the chants: TK, TK, TK!!!!!!!!!:silly:

It was a good time, and it was nice to meet some of you in person finally! And yes, that wind was cold!

Pics: 1. L-R: Haszard4, RedBeast & RedBeast Jr, HapHaszard, Themurph, SkinsNatFan

2. Haszard4, RedBeast big & little, HapHaszard, Montana Red, SkinsNatsFan

3. HapHaszard, Themurph, SkinsNatsFan shooting the breeze.

4. More shooting the breeze, in the breeze.

5. Coach Gibbs & RedBeast Jr

More Rams sendoff...

Had a very good time with all of you, and it was nice to meet the Haszards, both RedBeasts, and themurph - thanks for all your great pics! (and if you ever want help carrying that clipboard, well, you know - call me! :laugh: )

SkinsNatsFan, great to see you as always, and hopefully see you tomorrow night.

Merry Christmas all, and I hope Santa is good to you! Love the "naughty or nice" turn this thread took...;) :laugh:

Great to meet you and your son! Also great to meet RedBeast and RedBeast Jr. and great to see themurf and MontanaRed!

Good weather, although the wind made it a bit cold. Hap I hope you've warmed up by now! Next time bring more of that Georgia weather with you!

Good conversation with members I hadn't met before, and Joe Gibbs was as gracious as ever.

The ES banner just doesn't look the same on my little car. We missed ya Pez and Huly!

Pez wasn't there either?

Hey it was a super day and my son and I LOVED IT! We had a great time meeting everyone and shooting the breeze. Thanks to all, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwaanza. Gibbs is the man (he signed both of my Super Bowl Programs, 8 Gibbs football cards, plus, plus, plus!). Very down to earth and quite mellow yesterday (I am sure he had a lot on his mind).

Again thanks to all who showed, it was great to meet you. Hopefully we can meet more of ES'ers in the future, and that we will all meet again.

PS - Don't tell Huly and Pez about the **special bonus** Coach Gibbs handed out to all of those that were there for the last away game! ;>)

PS - Don't tell Huly and Pez about the **special bonus** Coach Gibbs handed out to all of those that were there for the last away game! ;>)

We would never tell. It was great meeting you and your son, Murf, SkinsNatFan, and MontanaRed, and especially Joe Gibbs. I now know how Montana got the Red monicker. :silly:

Hey it was a super day and my son and I LOVED IT! We had a great time meeting everyone and shooting the breeze. Thanks to all, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwaanza. Gibbs is the man (he signed both of my Super Bowl Programs, 8 Gibbs football cards, plus, plus, plus!). Very down to earth and quite mellow yesterday (I am sure he had a lot on his mind).

I was really excited for your son! I love to see little kids who are being raised in the tradition of the Burgundy & Gold! :) I like when Coach Gibbs made mention of him having 5,000 trading cards! I thought he seemed a bit in a hurry - didn't seem to chat as much. But then I think they were running late because of Sean Tayor leaving 4 times! We should have asked him about that! :laugh: Where was he going? What was he doing - picking up more cokes for the team?!:laugh:
We would never tell. It was great meeting you and your son, Murf, SkinsNatFan, and MontanaRed, and especially Joe Gibbs. I now know how Montana got the Red monicker. :silly:
Yep, I've been "Red" as long as I can remember - even as age threatens to change that permanently.:silly: And Hap - you're not "old", just "experienced"! It was great meeting you and Alex.

Great to meet you all! Come on out for the welcome home! (look for a thread from SkinsNatFan tonight)

IT was great meeting all of you. Next year i'll be bringing my wife and the little ones. I was happy to see a nice group of people. It sure made my day that coach Gibbs came out to say hello and thank us for seeing the team off. I don't know how many NFL head coaches would do that.

Anyway when my wife is all for stopping by next season. 2007 is going to be the one

see you all soon Haszard4 (Alex)

Archived