Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys, don't know what to get your lady for the Holidays?(Merge in a box)

TradeTheBeal!

Is Anchorman the funniest movie in the last 20 years?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Is Anchorman the funniest movie in the last 20 years?

• Hell Yeah
    • No
    • It's the funniest of all time

The only funny things that have been on SNL in the past five years have been digital shorts. All of the digital shorts are done by the Lonely Island guys, three guys SNL brought in last year. Two of them are writers, and one of them (Andy Samberg) is also a regular member of the cast. They did Lazy Sunday, Young Chuck Norris, the Natalie Portman rap video, and this one.

http://www.thelonelyisland.com/

You can check their site for some of their pre-SNL work. I'm a big fan of "The 'Bu" myself. Yes, the girl in the Bu is the girl from Scrubs.

not but 10 posts down on the first page http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185266

Merge please, hasn't anyone heard of the search function :silly:

If only that damned search function worked!

PS. Adam you know better than anyone, I've been disconnected from the internet for so long that I probably forgot how it works.

:laugh:

How's the wrist Sassy? Has it been hard switching to the other hand. :D

The wrist is coming along. I went to see the orthopedist Thursday. He put me in an actual cast. I'll be in it for about 6-8 weeks, hopefully it heals alright otherwise they'll have to put pins and screws in my wrist. Not too much pain anymore ... the vicodin helps with that.:D The cast is as uncomfortable as **** though, at least it's removable (but I can only take it off when I shower).

Luckily it was the right wrist, and I'm a lefty ... so really going to the left hand wasn't a problem. :silly:

Hey Pez, tell Huly I got her a gift box for Christmas, if she wants other colors, I've got her all set.

Archived