Extremeskins

Well This Game Proves Something..

Bhutanibeast

Who Do You Want The Runner To Be  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want The Runner To Be

• Betts
    • Portis
    • I'm crazy for even asking this as there are multiple threads on this every week.

LOL...you guys are so funny to think that anybody is shaking over Campbell. He is probably an after thought to opposing defensive coaches.

"Oh and that Campbell guy we are not going to worry about him he'll throw it in the ground more than he'll put it in the air"

And yall are imagining that mess about they are not playing 8 in the box as they were Brunell crap. That originated here and yall are just keep repeating each other.

Go back to when Campbell was made the starter and look at his stats and tell me what you are really impressed by

Seriously, Stevie Wonder, pay attention to what you "see" on your television.

Numbers and stats are all you're seeing.

If you believe for a second that defensive coaches have not noticed how many times Campbell goes deep, and how ACCURATE it is, you're simply clueless, and I can't do anything to help you.

everyone is "imagining" things, and somehow we're all under the thrall of some master hypnotist that has laid down an amazing powerr of suggestion over us.

that actually is true,, the magician being the television, and the suiggestion being what I (and apparently thousands of others) are seeing.

Oh, and for the record what the guy was mentioning with my post count is that I have been here a while, and folks have a had a long time to figure out I am pretty sharp when it comes to this sort of thing.

You seriously ought to stick to watching "This Old House" on Sundays, ..football eludes you.

~Bang

Riiiight. So everyone one else is making it up and you're the only one who can see the truth? :rolleyes: How about you take some of your own advice and get off of Brunell's nutz.

Yall are seeing what yall are telling each other and it is only a few of you who are riding one another.

I am not on Brunell but I do know that Campbell is not doing anything spectacular out there. Of the new breed of starting young QB's he is the worst I was excited when he was named starter thinking that I was going to see a Romo sits to pee or Young-like start but what I am getting is a Joey Harrington-like beginning from this guy. Throwing either bounce passes, up against o-linemen backs or d-linemen barely jumping and knocking down his passes.

He's freakin' terrible!!!

Seriously, Stevie Wonder, pay attention to what you "see" on your television.

Numbers and stats are all you're seeing.

If you believe for a second that defensive coaches have not noticed how many times Campbell goes deep, and how ACCURATE it is, you're simply clueless, and I can't do anything to help you.

If you think for a second teams are defensing Campbell the same way they did Brunell, you seriously ought to stick to watching "This Old House" on Sundays, because football eludes you.

~Bang

I think that you should have watched cutler last night to see how a QB that is going to lead a team to big things is supposed to look.

No one is even talking about no Jason Campbell...I guess that his "accuracy" is not reflected in his completion percentage

Ok you say that Doc Walker (a redskins tight-end for years) and the other young man says Joe Jacoby ( A redskins offensive tackle for years) were talking about bombs that were thrown....THEY ARE PAID TO TALK ABOUT THE REDSKINS!!! and they were probably talking about the game period and I gaurantee you they did not mention no 8 man box crap that you guys are making up here

another thing if they were not focusing on the run in the first place why would the bombs be needed to "back off" opposing teams?

If any team would try that 8 box crap that you guys are talking about against any professional team for a entire game by the end of the first half that team would be toast because coordinators would pick up on it and have a field day with that team until they would have to adjust. I do not care if Brunell or anybody else was QB'ing

That crap that yall do on the X-Box will not work in the NFL

Yes they are paid to talk about the Redskins, but they are paid based on what they know about football. They are very, very critical of the Skins. Forget Brunell vs Campbell, if you have a deep threat the run opens up. Go look at the tape, look at the size of the holes Betts is running through. Saying Betts should be the starting tailback is one thing, it can be argued. But thinking a deep threat doesn't help the running game is Assinine. Another word that doc used for thinking Portis should be traded.

I think that you should have watched cutler last night to see how a QB that is going to lead a team to big things is supposed to look.

No one is even talking about no Jason Campbell...I guess that his "accuracy" is not reflected in his completion percentage

Good grief.

So, a guy picked top ten might be better, so now Campbell stinks as a result?

"TV commentators" aren't talking about it.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've heard it all now.

Yeah, I guess you're right, Cris Collinsworth says Cutler's the man, he must be.

Why aren't you bringing up Cutler's last two games?

Oh, becuase they were pathetic and don't support your argument?

Pretty obvious there, buddy. When your position is threatened, deflect to Jay Cutler,, a guy who has nothing to do with this.

Also, Doc Walker is not one i'd call a "friendly voice" when it comes to the Redskins, the guy is no whitewasher company man, not at all. In fact, I think at time's he's overly critical.

Honestly, do you work for the circus?

~Bang

Yes they are paid to talk about the Redskins, but they are paid based on what they know about football. They are very, very critical of the Skins. Forget Brunell vs Campbell, if you have a deep threat the run opens up. Go look at the tape, look at the size of the holes Betts is running through. Saying Betts should be the starting tailback is one thing, it can be argued. But thinking a deep threat doesn't help the running game is Assinine. Another word that doc used for thinking Portis should be traded.

Doc can not exactly be considered the voice of football. Some of the holes that Betts are getting are big like some of Portis' holes were, some where not so big like Portis they are getting the same opportunities but Betts is making the best of what he is getting

Good grief.

So, a guy picked top ten might be better, so now Campbell stinks as a result?

"TV commentators" aren't talking about it.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've heard it all now.

Yeah, I guess you're right, Cris Collinsworth says Cutler's the man, he must be.

Why aren't you bringing up Cutler's last two games?

Oh, becuase they were pathetic and don't support your argument?

Pretty obvious there, buddy. When your position is threatened, deflect to Jay Cutler,, a guy who has nothing to do with this.

Honestly, do you work for the circus?

~Bang

Hell I am hoping that Campbell would at least have ONE like that one

If he was doing all that yall are saying that he is doing Cris and everyone else would be saying that he is the man but he is doing nothing so why waste air time in mentioning him

Of the new breed of starting young QB's he is the worst I was excited when he was named starter thinking that I was going to see a Romo sits to pee or Young-like start but what I am getting is a Joey Harrington-like beginning from this guy. Throwing either bounce passes, up against o-linemen backs or d-linemen barely jumping and knocking down his passes.

He's freakin' terrible!!!

Why would you think he would have a Romo sits to pee like start? Romo sits to pee has been in the league for four years under the same system if I'm not mistaken, while Campbell has been in the league for going on his second, with two different systems.

As for Young, he's had a statistically better start than Young.

Youngs first five games:

58.08 QB rating over first five games

Campbell's

71.9 QB rating over first five games

You still want Campbell to have a Young like start? I like a Campbell like start personally. Let's see where he is after 14 games like young eh?

Why would you think he would have a Romo sits to pee like start? Romo sits to pee has been in the league for four years under the same system if I'm not mistaken, while Campbell has been in the league for going on his second, with two different systems.

As for Young, he's had a statistically better start than Young.

Youngs first five games:

58.08 QB rating over first five games

Campbell's

71.9 QB rating over first five games

You still want Campbell to have a Young like start? I like a Campbell like start personally. Let's see where he is after 14 games like young eh?

Didn't you forget something in your stats

4 straight "W's"

I'll do that and if he says anything about an 8 man box I'll be th first to admit that you all are right but I am pretty damned sure that that is not going to happen

Gee, you think the coach might not want to discuss how defenses are prepping for his quarterback so the Rams can get an idea of what is working and what isn't?

Pretty perceptive there, aren't ya.

~Bang

what did young do yesterday? absoultely nothign and his defense provided him with 3 tds.. people forget that tennessee defense is really good and have kept alot of offenses underwrap.. indy did not score more than 17 on them twice

Don't even mention Young when you are talking Campbell

Those are 2 different classes...Campbell is nowhere near where Young is and should not be subjected to that comparison

DId Young or did he not get 4 straight "W's"?

Your original point was that you wanted a Vince Young like START. Well, the guy started with seven losses in 10 games. What he did after that is immaterial to your original point, and cannot be judged in relation to Campbell because Campbell has yet to play the same number of games. As it stands, with Two wins in Five games, Campbell has had a better start than Young did.

I wasn't as clear as I should have been, I'm pretty sure we agree they both should be here. I was pointing out to you that the sugery was already done (I believe) and meant to agree on the counting chickens part, but kind of from CP's side. LB is doing a great job, but I don't think we should ship CP off, because they both have had injuries.

We're on the same page brother :)

so if they both get hurt alot, then we need them both!

Bingo....... Running back is one of the physically toughest jobs in the game, and they get hurt often enough.

LOL ...:laugh: so he is not going to say nothing about a freakin' 8 man box huh?

I did not think so

While we're at it, you may as well tell me he's not going to discuss next week's gameplan either.

That would be a shocker.

The straws you were grasping at have long run out. Most of us are making fun of you now, and you don't seem to understand THAT either.

:poke:

~Bang

Your original point was that you wanted a Vince Young like START. Well, the guy started with seven losses in 10 games. What he did after that is immaterial to your original point, and cannot be judged in relation to Campbell because Campbell has yet to play the same number of games. As it stands, with Two wins in Five games, Campbell has had a better start than Young did.

Jason is not a rookie and should be way more advanced than Young is...by the way Young's START is still in progress

While we're at it, you may as well tell me he's not going to discuss next week's gameplan either.

That would be a shocker.

The straws you were grasping at have long run out. Most of us are making fun of you now, and you don't seem to understand THAT either.

:poke:

~Bang

making fun because yall know that that 8 man box crap was stupid

and that finger would have been like discombobalated right about now

Archived