Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone notice the difference in playcalling today? REDSKINS football is back!

NoCalMike

They've been doing that for a couple of games now. The difference today is that they won.

Agreed. If we lost this game people would be complaining that we didnt run enough.

I think we could have run even more...and I really dont think we used the run to set up the pass much at all...not many 1st/2nd down playactions at all.

Not complaining just want to make sure we get thigns straight...thrilled about the win, GREAT to see the D step it up!

There are some plays that have Saunders fingerprints all over them. Anytime that the Redskins run outside or some wrinkle play, it just seems poorly designed. They did better running between the tackles today.

I think Betts runs better between the tackles, Portis was our Outside runner, both TJ and LB do not run well outside.

There were a couple of questionable calls. But overall, I liked the play-calling. They mixed-it up pretty well. That run, run, then pass play-calling they have been doing was getting them killed!!!! I like how they tried to go deep several times, even on 1st down. I don't think the Saints defense expected Gibbs to go deep on 1st down.

The defensive play-calling still kinda sucks. They should have had more pressure on Drew Brees and should not have played so soft with the corners in coverage.

Archived