Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i hate fedex

ahnicaricoohh

I'll tell you I don't stand that much anymore just because I don't want to be kicked out.....the moment they tell me I'm too loud. That will be the end of my days as a ticket holder.

It's amazing, that the Skins want and expect the fans to be loud and represent the 12th Man, yet if you stand or yell for our team the ushers kick you out........all I can say to the ushers and the Redskins is that be happy our fans aren't the Philly fans or you'd probably have a riot on your hands.

I usually don't think its legit but i officially hate fedex i got thrown out twice today for slamming my seat when when the eagles were on 3rd down. making noise gets you kicked out, and i saw way too many so-called fans leaving when there was more than 2-min left:eaglesuck

It was probably more of a destruction of property issue than noise. Just because you pay for a ticket does not mean you can break the seat if you need to throw a tantrum and break something to ease the pain of losing... I punched the family bean bag chair once in 74 during a Redskins game. My dad wisked me off to the other room for a spanking. I was 10, how old are you again?

I usually don't think its legit but i officially hate fedex i got thrown out twice today for slamming my seat when when the eagles were on 3rd down. making noise gets you kicked out, and i saw way too many so-called fans leaving when there was more than 2-min left:eaglesuck

I love these threads...

Dude, no one will kick you out for making noise. How do you get kicked out twice?

So called fans? Don't blame um'.

I'm a season ticket holder and a die-hard....

I didn't even go, so I guess I'm a fraud :doh: :laugh:

Maybe people had to be somewhere guy. Not everyone is die-hard.

HTTR

It was probably more of a destruction of property issue than noise. Just because you pay for a ticket does not mean you can break the seat if you need to throw a tantrum and break something to ease the pain of losing... I punched the family bean bag chair once in 74 during a Redskins game. My dad wisked me off to the other room for a spanking. I was 10, how old are you again?

He said he was hitting the seat to make noise, not trying to break it. I hope you don't go to any games.

Spanking for punching a bean bag huh? What a sad, sad, SAD upbringing that must have been. Those are the things you are supposed to punch instead of a wall or a person.

You really need to take that to management. There are a LOT of mixed signals going on here. This is why they're losing fans and seeing seats going to fans of opposing teams. Where were you sitting?

He said he was hitting the seat to make noise, not trying to break it. I hope you don't go to any games.

Spanking for punching a bean bag huh? What a sad, sad, SAD upbringing that must have been. Those are the things you are supposed to punch instead of a wall or a person.

It was a great upbringing. I would not trade it for anything. I learned early on not to be a destrucitve, temper tantrum throwing punk. Maybe you will too someday. Never been thrown out of a sporting event in my life.

I saw what he said. (wrote actually)... and everyone pulled over for a DUI says he only had one or two beers. Yet they threw him out twice... I wonder why? Maybe I can come to your house and make some noise with your computer or TV? Clearly if they picked him of all the crowd to toss out he was doing more than just making noise don't you think?

i was not throwing a temper tantrum i was making noise, slamming seats is one of the best ways to make noise was not trying to break anything, computers and tvs don't make noise like chairs, i got thrown out twice cause i went back to a different gate and showed my ticket and one of the CSC guys let me back in. Mercury no actually i wasnt doing anything else and i wasnt the only oe thrown out, i was in section 223, the people in front of me told me to be quiet and i ignored them and they called security

Well, if they didn't build fedex 5 minutes outside of the nations captial, having to fight traffic all night, it wouldn't be so bad for us dc/virginia fans. Keep in mind, Virginia is Redskins team.

Well, if they didn't build fedex 5 minutes outside of the nations captial, having to fight traffic all night, it wouldn't be so bad for us dc/virginia fans. Keep in mind, Virginia is Redskins team.

i am a VA fan and the game was not over, leaving early will not help you avoid traffic it is unavoidable

did you also walk 5 miles to school in the snow barefoot, maybe your dad should have punched you in the head to teach you how to be a fan:eaglesuck

Did you break the chair or did you just bang on the chair? If you broke you it, you bought it? if you were just banging on the chair, I don't see the problem. I think that is utterly rediculous. I know in the upper levels the ushers don't seem to get too involved where the air is too thin. If this is true this is another example of how Fed Ex Field is not fan friendly at all. I was really dissappointed in the lower level's participation at last weeks game.

I have never been asked to sit down. But I do hate when I go to FED EX and its like pulling teeth trying to get people to stand up in cheer. Also cant stand the guy that brings his kid to the game just to be on his phone the whole time. (poor kid). The kids are more of a fan than their parents. As a season ticket holder this is the worst I have seen it. Its not even fun to go to the games anymore. It might be time to turn them in and watch it at home with the REAL FANS.

Archived