Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What will the game atmosphere be like this weekend????

mcarey032

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

What is the guess that there are going to be more eagles fans than redskins fans? My guess it is going to be 60-40 eagles fans. Also, what is the bet that fed ex is going to be loud? My guess is that it isn't going to be loud. What I don't understand about people when they go to games, is that some get there early cheer and make noise and then there are other fans who are out there to be at games to be seen like it is like a lakers game or something? This is football, not a fashion show or some sort of social club. I wish the fans would show and make noise. It seems to me that there is only noise when the games are good and the team wins...That is predictible. I would say to those sunshine patriots, do you care when the redskins are down like they are now and they the fans to give a true homefield adavantage? Why do you bother going? It is a free country, but I fear that the atmosphere that is being created is ruining our team for future generations. I remember growing up in this area that you were a redskins and nothing else, now it seems that kids are everything but. We had some people jump on the bandwagon last year because they made the playoffs, but now that they are doing bad this year and I don't see people sticking by their team. I am with the team win or lose. I just hope that fans out there are going to prove my prediction wrong and keep those eagles fans out of our house and out of the playoffs. We can do our part by making noise and making it difficult for the teams to win. What is the prediction out there for atmosphere and attendance at this week's game? :eaglesuck P.S. to any fans out there who cheered when Vick went down last week, that was truly classless. This ain't Philly!

We had a good crowd in the second half and for the first five minutes at the Panthers game. The thing is that the team has to actually DO something to get most people going. The only reason I sang Hail to the Redskins on the first half field goal is because I had been waiting an hour and I was worried it might be my only chance. I'm glad I was wrong, it ended up being a great game.

The crowd noise will die quickly unless we make big plays on defense and start the scoring early. Redskin fan attendence remains very high so while the Eagles crowd will be noticeable, I don't think we will hear much of them. This is hardly like the pathetic extra home game the Cowboys got in Arizona.

I'll be there, looking forward to seeing Campbell play. I'll cheer but I'll still have my voice on Monday. I'll enjoy the penultimate game for this incarnation of the Washington Redskins, especially the great view of the cheerleaders. I'll be thinking long and hard about whether I'll be back to that stadium in 2007. It's just so hard to justify the $$$ anymore.

I'll be there, looking forward to seeing Campbell play. I'll cheer but I'll still have my voice on Monday. I'll enjoy the penultimate game for this incarnation of the Washington Redskins, especially the great view of the cheerleaders. I'll be thinking long and hard about whether I'll be back to that stadium in 2007. It's just so hard to justify the $$$ anymore.

I'm in the same boat, my friend. Ten years as a season-ticket holder, one playoff game. What does that tell you?

Put it to you like this: every Redskins fan could very well know the words to "Fly Eagles Fly" before all is said and done. :mad: :doh:

Cry Eagles Cry

On the road to misery

Cry, Eagles, Cry

Interceptions 1, 2, 3

Suck one low, suck one high and watch the Eagle feathers fly

Cry Eagles Cry

On the road to misery

L-O-S-E-R-S

L-O-S-E-R-S

Nobody's scared of Jeff Garcia. The Eagles will be watching the playoffs from home, just like us. In fact, let's help them get there this weekend.

Nobody's scared of Jeff Garcia.

The Panthers weren't and look what happened. Boom! Three touchdowns and, suddenly, he's the second coming of Norm Van Brocklin.

I think Eagles fans will match the intensity of the Redskins fans. It's embarrassing to think about but that's what I think... so many Redskin fans season ticket holders sell their tickets unless the Skins are 16-0. But, I'll be at the game.

I'll be there, too. Heaven help us all! :doh:

Well they have good reason to come here...they are fighting for something we're not.

Just like last year when we had thousands of fans at the Linc.

When your a winning team your fans travel more, just a fact. Eagles arent exactly a winning team per se, but they have a chance at the playoffs...a GOOD chance considering how bad the NFC is this year.

I HATE EAGLES fans more than any fan base on earth. I hate the Cowboys team more than the Eagles. But Eagles fans have to be the worst pieces of ***** on earth.

I know there is a pretty large group of eagles fans who are ignorant pieces of garbage, but the majority of us are more interested in Wins and losses than talking ish to opposing fans. Don't get me wrong, if I'm provoked I'll talk trash right back, but I don't seek it out. I'm 1000 times more worried about what the eagles are doing than what the fans around me are doing. That being said, I'll be there on Sunday and I'm looking forward to a hell of a game. The Skins aren't going to lay down, especially in a game where they can hurt their division rival's playoff chances.

Eagles 24

Skins 20

Archived