Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What happened to the "hey, u suck" chant?

Joncevensen

Yeah I posted this question after the Minnesota game . . . I HATE the new song we do before kickoffs (that song that they play at Penn State games). HEY YOU SUCK was such a great chant. It was one of the ultimate hype chants. Every game I miss it more and more . . . I can still remember the game against Dallas last year where it was one of the loudest thing I've ever heard . . . ahhh . . . memories . . .

Yeah I posted this question after the Minnesota game . . . I HATE the new song we do before kickoffs (that song that they play at Penn State games). HEY YOU SUCK was such a great chant. It was one of the ultimate hype chants. Every game I miss it more and more . . . I can still remember the game against Dallas last year where it was one of the loudest thing I've ever heard . . . ahhh . . . memories . . .

Yup I was there. Home vs. Dallas, FedEx rocking, the "You suck" chant, and the stadium filled with energy, slapping high fives, cheering, enjoying a dominating victory, all with my Cowpoke fan brother sitting slumped in his chair disgraced!

What a great time!

those memories...have been the one thing that kept me through this season. Its a shame the song got banned.

Ive heard it on Jacksonville speakers during games so I dont think the NFL banned it.

It was NOT banned, but teams were asked not to use it due to Gary Glitter's recent convicitions. BTW, I have been yelling "You Suck" during the pauses in Zombie Nation.

Archived