Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants/Dallas thread

skinsngibbs4life

yes he is, but i hate it that he takes so many snaps from JJ. JJ is a very good back, when healthy, but what a probelm to have...speaking of, Betts looked real good again today.

You're right about that, but IMO if I had both of them on my team, I'd have Marion starting, but that's probably just me lol. And thanks man, too bad we couldnt top it off with a win.

You're right about that, but IMO if I had both of them on my team, I'd have Marion starting, but that's probaby just me lol. And thanks man, too bad we couldnt top it off with a win.

LOL, thats funny, cause i always say id start JJ ahead of MB3, then i realize, Bill parcells has been coaching longer then i have been alive (35 years)

Wow. The G-strings actually have a good chance to win this game. They just need to keep shutting Homo down on 3rd down. If they could hide 2 blitzers on the end they should be able to get a good sack and possibly another turnover on him.

The Dallas Brokebacks are obviously overrated. Theyr'e struggling against a struggling G-string team.

Wow. The G-strings actually have a good chance to win this game. They just need to keep shutting Homo down on 3rd down. If they could hide 2 blitzers on the end they should be able to get a good sack and possibly another turnover on him.

The Dallas Brokebacks are obviously overrated. Theyr'e struggling against a struggling G-string team.

:laugh: funny thread of the day, we all know that the Giants are playing bad, but against the Cowboys at home with 1st place on the line....we all knew it'd be a battle!!!

Archived