Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants/Dallas thread

skinsngibbs4life

some of you fans thikn that since redskins season is over, we should not watch football anymore.. well too bad, i am gonna keep watching football and follow good stories like Romo sits to pee, the saints, phillip rivers.. when the playoffs start, im gonna pick a team that i will probably follow throughout the postseason.. i know it will be new england.. i would defintely like to see a new england vs dallas superbowl

Who's talking about NOT watching football anymore. NOT watching the SKINS SUCK is one thing but I'll be watching football because someone is going to beat the Cowpukes. They might be riding high right now but they are still Brokeback.

And plus, I like the Chargers, Broncos, and Titans. Those are my AFC teams.

the cowboys to me is just another franchise in the national football league we just play twice and are in our division.. seems to me that our team is more focused on beating dallas then beating teams like Tennessee, and tamp.. i dont give a rats ass if we are 14-2 and we lose twice to the cowbos and win the superbowl

Easy enough..

The cowboys................

are the.............

team with the least amount of injuries and took advantage of it.

:whew: I feel A LOT better now.

Thanks bunches! :grouphug:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Coming from a Skins fan, I'll take it. :applause:

the cowboys to me is just another franchise in the national football league we just play twice and are in our division.. seems to me that our team is more focused on beating dallas then beating teams like Tennessee, and tamp.. i dont give a rats ass if we are 14-2 and we lose twice to the cowbos and win the superbowl

That is the right attitude to have my friend. :cheers:

Sure, I am pissed about losing to the Redskins in that fashion. But look at where we are baby! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived