Free pizza....ok, not quite free :).

Art

Who should I start at WR  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I start at WR

• Burress vs Dallas
    • Berrian vs Minn
    • Coles vs GB

When the Redskins actually go about scoring some touchdowns, Monday is a big day in the D.C. area for buying pizza due to the Papa John's specials tied to touchdowns. After the Niners game last year, a buddy of mine told me they were out of toppings at some stores by noon.

So, here's something for you that may be good in the lean times :).

The Redskins are actually paying attention to suggestions I've made to work with their advertisers and sponsors to get stuff to the fans directly. I'm very encouraged and happy by what they're trying to do. Here's what they've just done.

Order online (www.papajohns.com) one large pizza, with up to 5 toppings for 9.99 using promo code SKINS5TOP. Promotion is valid through 12/31.

This offer is not available anywhere else. The Redskins have a newsletter with deals and they provide deals in other formats, but, this offer is intended for the ES audience.

You must order online. This offer is only for the National Capital Area Papa John's locations, so, I don't get to partake, but many of you in the D.C. area will. With hope, at least a few of you will find this offer worthwhile.

Cheers.

Art.

I wonder if Atlanta is part of the National Capitol Area too ? ...uhhh, then again maybe that's a bit of a stretch.

Seriously Art, since the Niffle is pretty much a worldwide enterprise nowadays, it would seem to be a no brainer to provide some sort of way for fans in the diaspora to take advantage of these types of offers...marketing 101 I'd say. ;)

And if they don't believe you, just provide a URL for this thread.

Seriously Art, since the Niffle is pretty much a worldwide enterprise nowadays, it would seem to be a no brainer to provide some sort of way for fans in the diaspora to take advantage of these types of offers...marketing 101 I'd say. ;)

And if they don't believe you, just provide a URL for this thread.

Ding.

When the Redskins actually go about scoring some touchdowns, Monday is a big day in the D.C. area for buying pizza due to the Papa John's specials tied to touchdowns. After the Niners game last year, a buddy of mine told me they were out of toppings at some stores by noon.

So, here's something for you that may be good in the lean times :).

The Redskins are actually paying attention to suggestions I've made to work with their advertisers and sponsors to get stuff to the fans directly. I'm very encouraged and happy by what they're trying to do. Here's what they've just done.

Order online (www.papajohns.com) one large pizza, with up to 5 toppings for 9.99 using promo code SKINS5TOP. Promotion is valid through 12/31.

This offer is not available anywhere else. The Redskins have a newsletter with deals and they provide deals in other formats, but, this offer is intended for the ES audience.

You must order online. This offer is only for the National Capital Area Papa John's locations, so, I don't get to partake, but many of you in the D.C. area will. With hope, at least a few of you will find this offer worthwhile.

Cheers.

Art.

I've banned Papa Johns from my home; Jerry Jones owns the company and anything that is associated with Dallas is not allowed in this Redskin house.;)

I've banned Papa Johns from my home; Jerry Jones owns the company and anything that is associated with Dallas is not allowed in this Redskin house.;)

OK...you should recheck the PJ website. It is a publicly held company. Jerry Jones might have some ownership via stock funds, but there are probably alot of ES members who do also.

BTW...this is a great deal unless you factor the Pepto-Bismol you will need after you eat the crap.

Definitely a good deal but Art can you try to get some offers for us Skins fans that live out of the D.C. area. Even though the Skins are based in D.C. there are many fans around the country that are die hard and I know you knew that but just a suggestion. Then more members can participate which will lead to the Skins making more offers to the fans. Thanks.

Guys,

The cost of this promotion is funded by the local franchise owners in the DC area. It is part of the package they pay as a sponsor.

Franchise owners in Richmond and other locations have no incentive to offer you this same deal. They have promotions of their own that they will honor.

And don't forget, this is only available on Monday. And it is available to anyone in the DC area.

Guys,

The cost of this promotion is funded by the local franchise owners in the DC area. It is part of the package they pay as a sponsor.

Franchise owners in Richmond and other locations have no incentive to offer you this same deal. They have promotions of their own that they will honor.

And don't forget, this is only available on Monday. And it is available to anyone in the DC area.

Unless they play MNF and it's available Tuesday. Bringing up that S.F. game the Papa John's down here ( in Dale City) wouldn't answer the phone. Haven't ordered from them since. Get heartburn from their sauce anyway:laugh:

Gotcha Hooterman. However, aren't there franchising fees for national advertising/promotion as well? Again, it would be pretty simple (I think anyway) to simply charge this nationally as an NFL promotion instead of a local team promotion.

In short, where there's a will there's a way and I'd bet there's some Daniel Snyder Jr. somewhere today making the same case about the NFL being a national enterprise and the need to have these promos be accessible for out of town fans.;)

Archived