Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Gibbs Survive Dan Snyders Wrath?

RiggoReincarnated

Gibbs is in no danger of losing his job whatsoever. I know this for a fact because RiggoReincarnated thinks otherwise, and he is always 100% wrong about everything.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time!

Gibbs is in no danger of losing his job whatsoever. I know this for a fact because RiggoReincarnated thinks otherwise, and he is always 100% wrong about everything.

Listen man...business is business and Snyder is going to lose just as many fans if he puts a losing product on the field.

Gibbs is God and I believe in the Master Plan, but I'm worried that Snyder won't have the patience.

You know Dan Snyder, he pulled the plug on Norv Turner when we were 7-6 in 2000.

Then he cans Schottenheimer after a 8-3 finish to finish 8-8 in the 2001 season.

If Gibbs doesn't make the playoffs this year, do you think Snyder pulls the plug? I don't want Gibbs to go but Snyder doesn't tolerate losing as well as seeing other teams leapfrog us (like the Saints and Cowboys)

RIggoReincarnated and Mass Skins Fan are my two favorite posters on this site.

Listen man...business is business and Snyder is going to lose just as many fans if he puts a losing product on the field.

Gibbs is God and I believe in the Master Plan, but I'm worried that Snyder won't have the patience.

You are correct business is business, expect when you make a deal with the devil, then the entire dynamic changes. Snyder's patience level is unimportant to the equation due to the fact that Snyder knows if he even thinks about firing Gibbs then the backlash from fans and media would be a hundred times worse then a losing season under Gibbs, in which he is still making money hand over fist.

Snyder knew what the consequence's were when he hired Gibbs and he must deal with those to ensure his fanbase doesn't revolt against the team. In essence all Danny can do is sit back and count the money rolling in, unless of course he's a brain dead moron who would let his temper ruin a money making machine.

If Snyder tries to fire Gibbs, not only will he lose all the goodwill built up from Gibbs return (remember the post-Spurrier low), but the fan approval will go even LOWER. Besides, he loves Gibbs as much as the rest of us because he's a harcore fan like we are.

Snyder would never fire Gibbs...ever.

However, part of me DOES hope he pulls some righteous owner anger out and lays it on Gibbs a bit...maybe he already has, I dunno. But yeah, I don't think it would hurt to have the one person over Gibbs basically say "What the hell's going on?!!"..JKC used to do that with Gibbs, and it didn't have Gibbs running out the door crying lol...I doubt Snyder would make him, either. (not to mention that Snyder respects Gibbs WAY too much to pull a tantrum on him like he did Norv Turner)

Ali G: "Would you have switched sides (during the Vietnam war) if they had offered you, like, a thousand dollars more a week?"

General Brent Scowcroft: "No."

Ali G: "Not per year. Per week."

General Brent Scowcroft: "Would you push your mother off a cliff for $1000 a week?"

Ali G (pauses in deep thought for 10 seconds): "Nah."

:laugh::laugh:

Riggo, are you really pulling a fast one on us?

Can somebody just get a cookie for this idiot and keep him from starting more stupid posts?

50,000+ people here and you think that you need to share every stupid thing that pops in your brain.

If you don't like it, don't read it. In fact, you're the one breaking the rules:

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

If Daniel Snyder fires Coach Gibbs Redskin Fans will storm Redskin Par, tar and feather Danny Boy and throw him into the Potomac River.

I agree, but we can get rid of snyder with far less energy expenditure than that. How far is Ft Deitrich from redskins park? I think Snyder is smart enuf to value life above other things.

You know Dan Snyder, he pulled the plug on Norv Turner when we were 7-6 in 2000.

Then he cans Schottenheimer after a 8-3 finish to finish 8-8 in the 2001 season.

If Gibbs doesn't make the playoffs this year, do you think Snyder pulls the plug? I don't want Gibbs to go but Snyder doesn't tolerate losing as well as seeing other teams leapfrog us (like the Saints and Cowboys)

Will those of you that always mention Norvs 7-6 record when he was fired please stop! Norv should have been fired long before that season and the Cookes wouldnt do it. When Snyder bought the team Norv was on a deserved short leash and thank goodness he canned his ass sooner than later as Norv was decimating our franchise. How come nobody mentions the season we were 7-0 and finished 8-8? Norv was given longer than most coaches considering his accomplishments orthe lack thereof.

Not gonna do it, not gonna do it. That would be the demise of Snyder, and he knows it. Gibbs leaves on Gibbs terms. That is whay Sndyder told him when recruiting him. Gibbs will serve his 5 years as head coach, turn over the Superbowl champions to Al Saunders, and we are good for another 5. Sorry Williams, you blew your shot, and the ESPN article, did you in.

If you don't like it, don't read it. In fact, you're the one breaking the rules:

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members.[/b]

Although I agree with the sentiment that poster expressed, his style is pretty suspect.

It appears that he is either not articulate enough to communicate those sentiments in a way that is acceptable to a society, even a relatively small one such as this, or simply lacks the imagination to do so. Maybe both.

To your original point:

Are you friggin' nuts?

:)

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members.

Your posts are a blemish to this board. You start one nonsensical thread after another.

How about this: Every single thread you start is a work of idiocy. Is that better?

It appears that he is either not articulate enough to communicate those sentiments in a way that is acceptable to a society, even a relatively small one such as this, or simply lacks the imagination to do so. Maybe both.

Oh no, your post hurt my feelings. I'm telling on you for saying I am either inarticulate or lack imagination!

Archived