Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2007 Free Agent List for the Redskins...

timdaley73

Man that is a strong class

So hard to want b--i---g n---a---me FREE AGENT....want to C-HA-NGE mistakes of the past...

N----OOOOO CANT GIVE IN. MUST CHANGE F---R--OM the R-O-oTs up in our GE-NER-AL MANAGERIAL DECISIONS.

Ahhhh heck...

Gimme two Dwight Freeneys and one Lance Briggs

Only worry about Nate Clements and Asante Samuel... I don't want all these flashy new players coming in. Look what it already did to our team this season. That would be great, sign all these flashy guys who only see a dollar sign when they look at our logo, and then watch them piss our next season away.

Dwight Freeney-may be the best pass rusher in the game but cant play the run to save his life

Lance Briggs-only guy we actually need

London Fletcher-old

Adalius Thomas-beast for the ravens but a big bust factor if he leaves them since he is used in so many unique way

Nate Clements-will be paid like a top 5 corner,we cant do that...

Asante Samuel -will be paid like a top 15 corner...possible but I don't see our FO signing a big name CB.

Man that is a strong class

So hard to want b--i---g n---a---me FREE AGENT....want to C-HA-NGE mistakes of the past...

N----OOOOO CANT GIVE IN. MUST CHANGE F---R--OM the R-O-oTs up in our GE-NER-AL MANAGERIAL DECISIONS.

Ahhhh heck...

Gimme two Dwight Freeneys and one Lance Briggs

:laugh: that was funny

IMO, there is no way that Indy lets Freeny hit the open market. If he does go to another team, it will be via the franchise tag and draft pick compensation.

Nate Clements is the only guy on this list I would persue, then draft a defensive end and offensive line depth.

Or if Derrick Dockery leaves, give me Eric Steinbach from the Bengals to replace him.

I'm not certain of Indy's cap situation, but they have doled out some big money in recent years. The contract they gave Wayne last year was one of the reasons cited by many as to why they let Edge walk. Granted, I'm in the camp that believes the cap means little if you're willing to work around it and be creative (like the Skins), but I'm not sure where Indy stands on that. There is at least the precedent for the Colts making tough decisions and letting key players walk.

How abot Nail Diggs? I've heard he's going to be a free agent at the end of the season. I think LB is definitely more of a need than CB. With good safeties and a strong front 7 most deficiancies at corner can be made up for. Not that Carlos is a deficiancy.

I think one of the most important things we need to concentrate on is designing the system around the strength of the players instead of forcing the players to adapt to the system. There has to be a middle ground somewhere and GW needs to find it and make it work. It's obvious you can't just plug any player into the system and make it work. If that were the case we wouldn't be almost dead last in defense.

All I want is Asante Samuel. Get us a young CB. We would be is such great shape. Carlos, Springs, Samuels, Wright at CB. WOW. S.Taylor, Prioulu, AA, Fox and Vincent at Saftey.

Lets get A.Samuels. He wont cost top 10 CB money. This is who we need. Then we get a backup LB. And draft DE in 1st round. Resign Dockery, keep continuity on oline. Sign a back up offensive linemen. Sign a kicker. We are then set and only made one big move, which is quite, A.Samuels and we get youth in d-line using our first round pick. Resign Duckett.

No big splashes.

Archived