Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art Monk In Hof..would You Go?

SKINZ33

I'll be there for sure! There is a website for Western States Ticket Service that says to call 800-326-0331 for ticket prices. They also have the induction date as August 4, 2007 at Fawcett Stadium. I just did a simple search on the Internet. I did talk to someone who went last year and they the tix were pretty easy to get.

I hate Ohio, came back a couple weeks ago from a 10 hour road trip to watch my Scarlet Knights have their winning streak end and a forfeit of their #7 place in the BCS. Plus, there's a whole lot of nothing out there, except maybe slow drivers in the fast lane.... New Jersey drivers aren't comfortable unless they're going at least 95 mph, hehe.

Colombus is nice, but there's something seriously wrong with Cincinnati. Drove around for a half hour looking for a diner to eat breakfast, only to find out they have a severe lack of diners. City isn't worth a darn without a diner for some good comfort food.

But for Art Monk, I might just bare the pain of driving through Ohio for him.

Peter King has not "come around" to thinking Art Monk deserves it.

He wants Micheal Irving in the HOF.

And there's no way Irving is getting in with his career numbers.

So putting Monk is his way of getting Irving in.

I was about to post the same thing, Peter King is so eager to fellatiate Irvin he is willing to put in Monk in despite the fact he doesn't really think he deserves it.

Peter King is an ass that doesn't deserve a HoF vote.:mad:

:dallasuck

Basd soley on Lynn Sawn being in there, I think Monk should be in.

That being said, Monk is only getting in if Irvin gets in first or at the same time. Even the most ardent Redskins homer knows this, Irvin was simply better.

W-T-F!!! Irving was a good reciever but no Art Monk!!!

Class + style + humble = Art Monk

Monk is 10x the player Irving ever was. End of story.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived