Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we win the Super Bowl THIS year...how will you react?

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Shouldn't this go in the Fantasy Football forum?

I'd react the same way I would if tomorrow I wake up to find the apocalypse is upon us. I won't have seen it coming :)

Is it possible? Yeah. But so is winning 3 in a throw and we haven't mustered that feat this year (hell, we only won 2 in a row a single time). This isn't the same team we saw last season - they don't have it in them.

He's being hypothetical and everyone is talking to him like he's an idiot.

IF that were to happen, I'd probably just think to myself at how amazing things can be. How things can go from mind blowingly hard to perfect in no time.

If we win 6 games in a row, get in to the playoffs on the Wildcard, and win it all...describe your reaction to the clock hitting zero. :)

First, even after winning six in a row there is still a shot a we miss the playoffs. B, If we did make the playoffs we have to take a young QB, bumbling defense, and no CP on the road for three playoff games, and third if all that happens, probably die of disbelief that we went from one of the worst teams in the NFL to the best in a matter of ten weeks.

If we win 6 games in a row, get in to the playoffs on the Wildcard, and win it all...describe your reaction to the clock hitting zero. :)

I'd cry b/c of everythng we overcame to get there. I'd thank the fans, the players and especially the coaches for doing their job, and most of all, I'd like to thank Dan. ;)

Archived