Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Thread

TK

i dont care if we win the game or not, the play calling by this guy al saunders is freaking pathetic. 3 straight 3 and out with the last drive having great field position. we had an oppportunity to get down the field , score, jump ahead and get the crowd in to it but what does he do? freaking pathetic trick plays and shovel pass. how the hell are we gonna find out what JC is all about , if u call those plays when the game is early and tied 0-0. get lost dude

that big run came on the left side again. Freakin holdman, this guy is pathetic. big runs always coming on the left side. does this guy Williams on crack or he doesnt see it. its been happening all yr.

I know Gibbs would never do it but I'd really love to hear him say, "I screwed up sticking with Brunell for so long."

Am I saying Campbell would have lead us to the playoffs this year? No i'm not. But i'm pretty sure he could have lead us to the same 3-6 record that Brunell did.

He also would have had all that time to mature and learn as a QB, by now he'd really be comfortable.

I think we can all see that Campbell is much more physciall gifted than Mark Brunell is.

Just another mistake made by this over paid, poor coaching staff.

Well what's the point of cutting Novak this far in the season now?

This coaching is just pitiful with their egos!

The point is getting someone else in here and auditioning him for the job next year.

We are waisting our time with Novak, he is terrible.

I don't care if they bring in a new kicker every week at this point.

I'm tired of this Nick Novak experience, he needs to be gone for good, stop calling him back, throw away his number and let him go sell insurance or something.

You know what I'd like to see?

Less BULL****.

I don't want to see naked bootlegs, pa passes, reverses, flanker screens, shovel passes, and draw plays.

Throw all that BULL**** out the window.

This team can't execute the basics. I want to see straight drops by the QB and power running by the RB's. Once we prove we can do that, then lets move to the next step.

Very, very, very poor coaching today. :(

That blocked punt is a direct result of Joe Gibbs inability to coach in today's NFL. Carolina used the time we wanted to leave on the clock to get a scoring chance. Joe you gotta go buddy. You don't know what you are doing. If he stays we are F'ed. Oh and Archuleta missed an assignment on the block. This team is a god dam joke. Atleast the D showed up a bit today.

Joe Gibbs has no idea what he is doing. He is conservative to a fault yet he can't run 37 seconds off the clock to end the half in a tie.

There are no more excuses, he's a bad game manager.

I'm tired about hearing about 3 Super Bowl wins, i'm tired of hearing he's a legent, i'm tired of it all.

None of it seems to be helping him in todays game.

Those 3 points are on Gibbs and AA, someone he signed to come here.

That whole last minute and a half is so indicative of our season and the inability of the coaching staff to make good decisions. We make limited effort to move the ball, turn it over on a blocked punt, and Carolina takes a 3 point lead in at halftime. Unbelievable!

Exactly what talent is Joe Gibbs going to evaluate if he won't let his QB run a no huddle offense? You have 1:43 and two timeouts left. You run the ball three straight plays? **** Gibbs.

I really agree here. You either entrust your QB with trying to put points on the board, or you don't. Its hard enough to win as an NFL QB without only being given only 'partial' control of the offense.

And if you ARE going to hamstring him, and try to win by allowing your QB as few chances as possible to screw up (which appears to be the plan), then for GOD'S SAKE, run the ball and run out the clock (or make the opponent use his timeouts in doing so).

That 2 minute drill made no sense. None. Come on Gibbs, wake up!

It's nice to see Williams trying to hide Holdman a little bit more - Washington has been lining up on the weak side more than he usually does.

Also the Redskins aren't doing any crazy stunting or blitzing - they're playing straight up, and doing a pretty good job of it.

Saunders is being a little too consevative...

But i would bet my life if we were going intio the half down 14 because we thrown 2 picks becuase he didnt simplify enough for campbell Im sure there would be people want to ***** about that as well....So its a Loose/ Loose Situation for Saunders....

This is the way its supposed to be with a new system ....

Ride your D until the O is up to par

Hopefully the D can hold up

You know what I'd like to see?

Less BULL****.

I don't want to see naked bootlegs, pa passes, reverses, flanker screens, shovel passes, and draw plays.

Throw all that BULL**** out the window.

This team can't execute the basics. I want to see straight drops by the QB and power running by the RB's. Once we prove we can do that, then lets move to the next step.

Very, very, very poor coaching today. :(

I agree poor coaching on the offensive side of the ball.

Archived