Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

San Diego And Dallas

RiggoReincarnated

I think these two teams are mirror images of each other. Its too bad we let Schottenheimer go :doh: He was turning things around here.

Very good to great young QB, potent offense, stifling defense.

The Chargers have LT, but the Cowboys have the better receiving corps.

I think the Chargers or Ravens make the Super Bowl from the AFC. The Colts are a playoff team, but they don't have the defense to win in January.

I think you are nuts! I will concede that the Girls have looked good the past few weeks and Romo sits to pee is proving to be the shot in the arm that they needed, but to compare the two teams and say they are morror images of eachother is rediculous. The Bolts are ten times better than the girls.

Not for nothing. I am not making excuces for yesterdays game, but Gruden gave up the run game and thats what did the Buccs in. After they decided to pass instead of run, the Buccs turned it over twice for two Girls TD's.

Cadillac was running all over the Girls run d. He was 17 for 78 yards with a whopping 4.5pc. you keep that kind of running up and you eat clock time, own the TOP and grind the gilrs into the ground.

Not to mention that the first Girls TD was not a TD. Glens arm came down inside the one and the only thing that broke the plane was his helmet. Granted, they probably would have driven for the TD on the ensuing play, but i have seen stranger things happen in those situations.

After they gave up the run, the Girls owned them on both sides of the ball. Gruden needs to learn that hail marys only get you int's. And the recievers need to replace their cinder-blocks with hands. That includes TO. He had a ton of critical drops yesterday.

Anyhow, my point is you cant compare Jones or Barber to LT. i would also say that Rivers is alot better than Romo sits to pee. Romo sits to pee has been impressive, but i would like to see how he fares against a really good defense. We have not seen him under pressure. The O line has blocked well and he has all day back there.

COWBOYS STILL SUCK!!!

I think you are nuts! I will concede that the Girls have looked good the past few weeks and Romo sits to pee is proving to be the shot in the arm that they needed, but to compare the two teams and say they are morror images of eachother is rediculous. The Bolts are ten times better than the girls.

Not for nothing. I am not making excuces for yesterdays game, but Gruden gave up the run game and thats what did the Buccs in.

You are making excuses. You just can't help it because you can't stand Dallas and you don't realize how silly you sound. They gave up on the run because they started fall way behind very fast. There was a point in the game where Dallas scored 5 TD's in 6 posessions. Yesterdays game was a result of what happens when you play with the lead. You FORCE a team out of the run and make them one dimensional. I would say Dallas is playing much better defense than San Diego but of course we must consider Merriman out.

Dallas can't stop the run at all. Addaii was running up dallas and Cadillac was running up there ass too. The chargers D is better than Dallas....Dallas pass D is just like the skins, they leave too many spots open...their safeties bite bad on PA.

love stuff like this. Cowboys cant stop the run, Cowboys cant stop the pass...why is it they are 3rd in the league in total defense? Why is it they are tied for 4th in rush defense? Why is it they are 8th in the league is pass defense? But I thought they couldnt stop the run or pass? Addai had 50 yards on 13 carries for an avg of 3.8 yards per carry. Yeah thats running all over the Cowboys.

If Chicago had a QB I would put them in without question, but Homo has been playing very well for the pukes. The pukes finally have a QB for the future. The Oline is playing better than expected and the defense is good enough to win. I rank them #2 in the NFC. They still are behind a couple of AFC teams, but Chicago has not proven they can win in the playoffs. The winner of the next puke game should decide the division, however, NY needs to get off their butt or it won't matter.

Dallas can't stop the run at all. Addaii was running up dallas and Cadillac was running up there ass too. The chargers D is better than Dallas....Dallas pass D is just like the skins, they leave too many spots open...their safeties bite bad on PA.

Dallas can't stop the run. Are you kidding? You can not be serious. They are fourth in the league at stopping the run.

Hyperbole at its best. They are not perfect and there is plenty of room for improvement. But they can not stop the run at all??? Kind of funny.

Typical Cowboy fans...Point to the inflated stats to prove their point. If you guys stop the run so well, why did an INJURED portis get 80 yards on you guys? Why did Cadillac get 4.5 YPC and 67 yards on 17 carries? Why did Brunell expose the middle of our D when he can't even see over the tall lineman?

Well, 50 yards against a rookie RB that is on a team that Barely ever runs the ball.

Typical Cowboy fans...Point to the inflated stats to prove their point. If you guys stop the run so well, why did an INJURED portis get 80 yards on you guys? Why did Cadillac get 4.5 YPC and 67 yards on 17 carries? Why did Brunell expose the middle of our D when he can't even see over the tall lineman?

Well, 50 yards against a rookie RB that is on a team that Barely ever runs the ball.

ok first. you said Addai ran all over us, that was your words not mine, all i did was put that comment to rest. Every player this time of year is injured in some way. I think Clinton had like a 2 yard avg. against us on every run but the 38 yarder he had. And Clinton is supposed to be the best RB in the league why didnt he put up something even close to 100? Wow 80 yards from the "best" running back in the league. And how many yards did you guys give up to Cadillac? Didnt even break 100 against us yet tore you guys up. And how are those stats inflated? It would be one thing if we just got done with Week 3 and I was using those numbers but we just got through our 11th game. Dont think those are inflated stats, unless you want to prove otherwise instead of just throwing a comment out there with nothing to back it up.

I never said POrtis isn;t the best back in the league. I don't think anybody said that....NO skins fan even thinks that..Check the Boards, we have people saying that the skins should trade them. Why the **** are you comparing your D to our pitiful defensive? I know the skins can't stop anything, but they did do pretty well against you guys.

Does it matter if he had a horrible average until that big run?

That's like saying, we stopped that RB until he ran for that 90 yard run against us

Once you guys get a 10 or 20 point lead, people stop running and then you guys use the stats to prove you can stop the run.

FOr example..The JAcksonville Fred Taylor ran for 16 yards on 7 carries against us, but we knew that they barely ran the ball because they were passing the ball like crazy and they had a gameplan to pass it.

Addaii was a bad example...100 yards isn't a symbol of good run D. The skins make everybody look like an elite RB against us so don't you ever use the RB running up us as an example.

ok first. you said Addai ran all over us, that was your words not mine, all i did was put that comment to rest. Every player this time of year is injured in some way. I think Clinton had like a 2 yard avg. against us on every run but the 38 yarder he had. And Clinton is supposed to be the best RB in the league why didnt he put up something even close to 100? Wow 80 yards from the "best" running back in the league. And how many yards did you guys give up to Cadillac? Didnt even break 100 against us yet tore you guys up. And how are those stats inflated? It would be one thing if we just got done with Week 3 and I was using those numbers but we just got through our 11th game. Dont think those are inflated stats, unless you want to prove otherwise instead of just throwing a comment out there with nothing to back it up.

You can't run the ball when trailing by 3 TDs like Tampa was. Yet Williams still ran well, any one saw that - 17 car for 78 yrds. The Bucs rushing O ran for over 100 yrds, in Dallas on Thanksgiving. They averaged 4.2 per rush.

No one in their right mind thinks Portis is the "best back in the league."

Just in case you're unaware:

No trolling. Do not post messages that are inflammatory and serve solely to incite fellow members.

You can't run the ball when trailing by 3 TDs like Tampa was. Yet Williams still ran well, any one saw that - 17 car for 78 yrds. The Bucs rushing O ran for over 100 yrds, in Dallas on Thanksgiving. They averaged 4.2 per rush.

:

Williams was a non factor. Tampa lost the game 38-10. Did we watch the same game? Dallas came into this week #4 against the run. I don't think Dallas has quite "arrived" nor are they the best team in the league but name a team more balanced on both sides of the ball top to bottom?

ok so your logic is basically saying that the stats are inflated because teams stop running against us and pass so our pass D should be bottom of the league. If everyone is non stop passing against us why is our pass D 8th in the league? I dont know how many times ive seen posts claiming Clinton to be a top 5 back in the league which means you all consider him one of the best in the league. Am I wrong? And I think i was one of the first posts to instigate the trading of clinton.

Now to your comment about stopping Dallas pretty well. First game you gave up 138 yards on the ground and a total of 367 yards. The second game you guys gave up 111 on the ground and 378 total.

No one in their right mind thinks Portis is the "best back in the league."

Just in case you're unaware:

and the skins gave up 181 yards on the ground with a 4.3 avg against the Bucs.

Williams was a non factor. Tampa lost the game 38-10. Did we watch the same game? Dallas came into this week #4 against the run. I don't think Dallas has quite "arrived" nor are they the best team in the league but name a team more balanced on both sides of the ball top to bottom?

No, my point was Tampa stopped running b/c Romo sits to pee was continuing his unbelievable start.

No, my point was Tampa stopped running b/c Romo sits to pee was continuing his unbelievable start.

well thats the point. you make a team one dimensional in the area they are not good at. bucs suck at passing. so why would the Cowboys want a close game so the Bucs could have a shot through the ground? If you have a high powered offense, like the Boys, then you use it.

ok so your logic is basically saying that the stats are inflated because teams stop running against us and pass so our pass D should be bottom of the league. If everyone is non stop passing against us why is our pass D 8th in the league? I dont know how many times ive seen posts claiming Clinton to be a top 5 back in the league which means you all consider him one of the best in the league. Am I wrong? And I think i was one of the first posts to instigate the trading of clinton.

Now to your comment about stopping Dallas pretty well. First game you gave up 138 yards on the ground and a total of 367 yards. The second game you guys gave up 111 on the ground and 378 total (but still beat the Cowboys...).

Psst - try reading, top to bottom, left to right. I said WILLIAMS as in CARNELL WILLIAMS. The BUCS averaged 4.2 yards a carry against the Cowboys defense. That's all. Read into it what you want.

But again, you're just here to incite.

HEY, We did stop you guys pretty well..YOu didn't rush for over 200 yards against us. Portis is still in the top10 backs when HEalthy. Better than Jones and Barber. In the years other than 2004 and this year...We has rushed for 1500 yards. Better than any guy in the first 2 years.

On the dallas board, they say he is the worst in the Divison becuase heis so inconsistent, yet, he is only 25 and has rushed for 1500 yards 3 times in his career and won rookie of the year. Also, went to the pro bowl in his 2nd year.

Psst - try reading, top to bottom, left to right. I said WILLIAMS as in CARNELL WILLIAMS. The BUCS averaged 4.2 yards a carry against the Cowboys defense. That's all. Read into it what you want.

But again, you're just here to incite.

first off, that post was not a reply to you. so before you put yourself out there like that get your **** straight. It was a reply to Kevin11.

HEY, We did stop you guys pretty well..YOu didn't rush for over 200 yards against us. Portis is still in the top10 backs when HEalthy. Better than Jones and Barber.

hahaha...how many teams rush for over 200 yards a game? If your defense just gave up 200 yards on the ground in one game then that D has more than just a couple holes.

something that isnt what you think or isnt something that falls in line with the Skins way of thinking is not trolling. Me just repeating, Skins Suck, Cowboys Rock, over and over would be trolling. There is no point to me saying that. Everything I say here has a point. And when i say something its in response to something way out there that a Skins fan said, then I post to bring the comment back down to earth.

Archived