Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you thankful?

Burgold

I have a Redskins oriented Thanksgiving thread in Fed ex, but I wanted a more comprehensive one too.

I am thankful for the family I've been blessed with

Friends I can trust and who've been there for

The United States of America for being a haven where I am allowed to pursue my happiness and am not punished for voicing my thoughts

All the invisible supports that make my life work (Fire and rescue, police, teachers, ministers, rabbis, marines, soldiers, sailors, doctors, nurses, utility workers)

The unexpected surprises that knock me for a loop and remind me that there is still beauty and good in this sometimes wretched seeming world

and much more...

Are you thankful?

I'm thankful for my career success, my family and for my wife who tolerates me. I'm also thankful for the grace shown to me from my creator through the troubling and trying times of my life. Thankful for the redskins who provide me with joy(disappointment sometimes) but always gives me something to look forward to.

Thankful to the men and women who have sacrificed and are still sacrificing so that I can post this message. Also very thankful I don't live up north anymore.

edit: Almost forgot Wesley, Princess and Lola my pugs and Bagel and Boomer my cats.

I'm thankful for every moment I get to spend with my wife and kid. Yes, I'm even thankful for the teary sad moments that rob me of sleep or leave me feeling blue.

I'm thankful for a family that supports me and my wife even if our course isn't always what they would wish for us as we approach/risk heart ache.

I'm thankful for 2 dogs that are always thrilled to see me when I come home and a cat that cuddles up beside me and prrs me to a relaxed state of mind.

I'm thankful for a great house in a country I love.

I'm thankful for yet another year of feeling like I have lucked out in just about every random part of my life.

I'm thankful for my career success, my family and for my wife who tolerates me. I'm also thankful for the grace shown to me from my creator through the troubling and trying times of my life. Thankful for the redskins who provide me with joy(disappointment sometimes) but always gives me something to look forward to.

Thankful to the men and women who have sacrificed and are still sacrificing so that I can post this message. Also very thankful I don't live up north anymore.

edit: Almost forgot Wesley, Princess and Lola my pugs and Bagel and Boomer my cats.

:laugh: I hope those are the wifeys dogs! just kidding

I'm thankful for a loving family who, even though they often **** it up ( ;) ), they're always there for me and trying to do their best.

I'm thankful for my two children (the siberian husky kind :) ), Wigwag and Jackson, who put a smile on my face everyday when I get home from work, no matter how rough the day was.

I'm thankful for the people who work there butts off to make this country what it is; the soldiers, firefighters, police, ect, but not the politicians, lol.

I'm thankful for being in the top 5 (if not higher) luckiest percentage of people in this world for living in the counrty and situation I find myself in. No matter how bad it gets, we've still got it better than most all of humanity.

I'm thankful for a girlfriend who loves me and whom I love. It's amazing how much better each day looks when you have that in your life. :)

I'm thankful for the natrual beauty everywhere around us in the world and just for the chance to live this life, because it is a blessing. I'm sure I could go on forever but I think you guys get the point. It's good to alive :)

I too am thankful for my wife (for putting up with my BS) My 3 kids, who are definately the light of my life. I am especialy thankful for my son putting up with me as his lacrosse coach.

I have truly been blessed from a business standpoint. Being able to sell a business that my father and I built up, and allowing him to live comfortably.

I am thankful for all of the great Redskins fans that I have met over the years. From Chief Z to Huly, Pez, Raub, Halter, Big Dave. etc. etc. etc.

Have a wonderful holliday weekend, and I'll see you all on Sunday! :)

I am thankful for the Cross.

I am thankful for the blessings the Lord has given me, including my wife and my family, a home, my church, and that I have food to eat and a good job.

I am thankful for my friends at Extremskins, and yes even you heathens in the Tailgate.;)

I am thankful for our nation, where I can speak openly about my opinion.

I guess I am thankful for things, mainly my pretty decent health, supportive family, relatively well off financially for now, some close friends. I know I am better off than most people.

I wish I could say I am happy though, but it'd be selfish for me to just focus on that bad when I have some good things going ok for me. I just hope things work out for me soon.

I am thankful i have a job, even though it sucks i still go everyday sick or not. I am thankful i can keep a roof over my head and my families and i am thankful that the bills are paid and we are in good health. I hope everyone else is going to have a Happy Thanksgiving and many more to come and enjoy the holidays all.

I'm thankfull for having my together family(my son got leave) , my health( i can still walk)having a job and the needs covered.

Also for knowing those that have passed on and those still with me,family ,friends and the everyday interaction that I overlook too often.

I also am thankfull to whoever brewed so-co ;)

You bet I am. No more so than right now. There will be special prayers tomorrow am for those very special to me saying just that, ( even though I do say a prayer of thanks everyday for them anyway). Thankful for being here, for that which has been provided for me,my family, friends, and for those I menitoned above. And so much more.

Archived