Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Or Smith

sean"Hitman"taylor

After a breakout year in 2005, Santana's reverting back to the guy who played for the Jets. He has an occasional blowup game, but he's been invisable and injuried more often. I mean, other then the Jags game what has Moss done this year? And you can't blame it all on Brunell since Brunell was the guy throwing to him last year when he had a career season.

Randy Moss I dont think so he has been invisible this year. I think we will see alot more out of Santana with Campbell at QB he will actually stand in the pocket and look downfield and can scramble to avoid the rush

I think they are pretty close I give Moss the advantage when it comes to making a clutch play

Please let punctuation be your friend. Very hard to read.

smith is the best reciever in football but santana is very good. Here the top 15.

Smith

harrison

chad Johson

TO

Lee Evans (um NO),

Santana,

javon walker,

Tory holt,

Chris chambers,

Plexico burress (um NO),

hines ward,

Roy williams,

Joey gallaway (no freakin way),

joe horn,

and randy moss. (and Um No)

Smith and Santana are neck and neck. They are almost clones. But you have to look at this. One team has a qb who could throw the ball pass 20 yards. The other team "had" a qb who couldnt throw the ball worth a crap. Wait till Santana get a load of Campbell. We will start seeing how Santana can really get off. Both are game breakers.

They are essentially the same player. Smith has a better stiff arm move to get away on short routes where Santana uses pure speed, spins, and jukes to get away after short cathes. The big difference is QBs ability to get the ball to them, and Steve Smith wins this debate right there. Delhomme is a far better QB than Brunell over the last two years and we havent seen what JC can do with Santana in the lineup

Archived