Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Yeah I saw the jerseys that they were referring to. I really like them. Talked to redskins store people and they said the same thing. They won't release them until the beginning of the season. Oh well, I was hoping to get a 75th anniversary patch and put it on my new Jason Campbell Premier jersey.

Steelers are playing their 75th year, Skins have completed 75 years.

The Eagles are also playing their 75th year. I am a die-hard Skins fan, but I think they missed the boat on the celebration last year. That being said, I'm all about it this year & maybe it would be nice to have a winning team to celebrate it with too!:eaglesuck

I dunno, I think the 70th anniversary unis are much better. I wish we could keep them as our permanent.

I concur; I, too, think that the Washington Redskins 70th Anniversary Uniforms are 'light-years greater' than our current uniforms. :2cents: :cheers: :applause:

My only 'alterations' thereto would be: (1.) either GOLD (as opposed to 'Yellow') or BURGUNDY Face-Masks on the Helmets; and, (2.) Corresponding WHITE 'Road' Jerseys. :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

I want white on white with everybody wearing crazy striped socks like Portis and Taylor did two years ago. Except I want black shoes and helmets with red masks and a yellow Lombardi "R". That would be nasty for like one game.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: Gave that idea 5 pukes. Sorry, I hate playing Madden with our uniforms.