Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Wait. What's wrong with Goodell?

Stuck on his high horse and there is no sign of it ever ending. I see him killing this sport moreso than "making it more appealing to the wider range of audience" that he is hoping for. It ain't gonna happen the way he wants.

Wait. What's wrong with Goodell?

Goodell is on a power trip, full of horrible ideas and double standards.

1. 17 game NFL schedule...forget all the modern records, dont worry about another game for players to get hurt, dont worry about the superbowl being pushed back untill almost march.

2. One game per team overseas....Wow is the object to put the best product on the field or to just make as much money as possible. Having teams travel across the ocean to play a football game infront of fans who dont care about either team. Its the NFL not the WFL. NFL Europe loses money. The NFL makes enough money to make everyone invovled richer than rich, why ruin such a great thing.

3. I will have to wait and see what Tank Johnson's punishment is, but if it isnt worse than Pacmans, (which it wont be), i wont know what to say. Pacman, has never been convicted of a crime--16 games. Fine if that is the standard Goodell wants to set. But if Johnson gets anything less for having been convicted, then violating parole by having his friend get shot and killed, along with having massive amounts of fire arms in his house, it just wont add up.

The courts say what Pacman has done = nothing. The courts say what Johnson has done = suspended jail time. Then he violates the probation and gets 6 months. He better be getting a year as well.

It is that helmet. Exactly. No "scripty" R. The way you see it here is the way it will be. Some dude posted pics of it at the lockerroom at Fed Ex.

Are we wearing it for all games, or just home games, or just a couple of games? (Sorry if this has already been answered before.) Thanks.

Stuck on his high horse and there is no sign of it ever ending. I see him killing this sport moreso than "making it more appealing to the wider range of audience" that he is hoping for. It ain't gonna happen the way he wants.

Its pretty stupid to already want Goodell gone. He hasn't done anythng to warrant that. Get over yourself. I applaud him for wanting to rid the NFL of thugs like Pac Man Jones. It's long overdue. Give the guy time. He seems to be doing a decent job so far.

Goodell is on a power trip, full of horrible ideas and double standards.

1. 17 game NFL schedule...forget all the modern records, dont worry about another game for players to get hurt, dont worry about the superbowl being pushed back untill almost march.

2. One game per team overseas....Wow is the object to put the best product on the field or to just make as much money as possible. Having teams travel across the ocean to play a football game infront of fans who dont care about either team. Its the NFL not the WFL. NFL Europe loses money. The NFL makes enough money to make everyone invovled richer than rich, why ruin such a great thing.

3. I will have to wait and see what Tank Johnson's punishment is, but if it isnt worse than Pacmans, (which it wont be), i wont know what to say. Pacman, has never been convicted of a crime--16 games. Fine if that is the standard Goodell wants to set. But if Johnson gets anything less for having been convicted, then violating parole by having his friend get shot and killed, along with having massive amounts of fire arms in his house, it just wont add up.

The courts say what Pacman has done = nothing. The courts say what Johnson has done = suspended jail time. Then he violates the probation and gets 6 months. He better be getting a year as well.

Jones is a thug. Period. Any other place he is out of a job. Btw, I do agree with you about the overseas stuff. That's a really stupid idea.

Its pretty stupid to already want Goodell gone. He hasn't done anythng to warrant that. Get over yourself. I applaud him for wanting to rid the NFL of thugs like Pac Man Jones. It's long overdue. Give the guy time. He seems to be doing a decent job so far.

The only thing that Pac Man was guilty for was being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Oh and speeding. :rolleyes:

The only thing "thug" about Pacman is his mindset not his actions. You sound a little stereotypical.

What is your stance on playing overseas? Extending the season by 1 game? Pushing the Pro Bowl to before the Superbowl? This list can go on and on with his ****ty ideas.

His ideas of "making the game better" are only going to ruin it.

Also, since when does expressing ones opinion warrant having to get over oneself?

Jones is a thug. Period. Any other place he is out of a job. Btw, I do agree with you about the overseas stuff. That's a really stupid idea.

Good we agree on the overseas stuff.

The pacman thing is fine, but if that is how it is, i dont want to see a double standard and have Tank Johnson get less. The man had a much more serve crime and was actually found guilty.

Why is Mike Vick not out for at least a game or 2?

He apparently is not "thug" enough.
haha. I just dont get the double standard that seems to be happening.

Vick had 2 run ins with the law this year and flicked off his own fans during a game. Yet he is still a poster boy.

I dunno the exact unis, but count on the Lombardi helmets, or a newer version of them

DOOOOOOOOOD! I HATE THAT FING SONG! OMG!..totally ruined the video for me.:doh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah...lol..so much for Goodel 'accountability' too.....Pacman's apparently not Goodel'nough for him! :D

Goodel only favors the Good'el boys...lol :notworthy

Its good way for Danny to sell more jerseys. So it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. He could sell them as a rare jersey and charge more money for us to get them.

But it would be a weird but nice surprise to see for a game or two. If enough people say they like the idea then we could see it happen. Ya never know. It is the Redskins remember that. That means anything is possible.