Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When you need a smile...turn to D. green

StevieInferior

great man, BRUTAL TIPPER! ha ha

my brother managed a dominoes and they delivered to DG's house and his drivers said he was a bad tipper, and pretty rude, compared to other skins in the area. No one is perfect though and he will always be one of my favorite pro athletes!

As an Iggle fan, there were two players from the Skins that I could never come to Hate just because they were such good athletes as well as men: DG and Brian Mitchell. Hated when we played them because there was no way the Eagle receiver on DG's side was getting a TD and BM was a threat to return all the way every time he touched it.

I love me some Darrell Green. It's a bit of a toss up sometimes between he and Art Monk.

Does anyone have footage of the Thanksgiving Day game commercial from the 2001(?) season where Lavar is ****ing about having to sit at the kids table and DG comes in with the turkey yelling, "It's On!"?

I'd love to see Mr. Green return, but we all know what this would mean for The Countdown crew.......

ESPN NFL Countdown

Darrell Green, after coming back for half of the 2006 season has once again retired. ESPN analyst Michael Irvin ripped Green's decision. "He's a quitter," said Irvin on SportsCenter. "He's obviously quitting again. For God's sake, he's only played 20 1/2 seasons! I don't think he is dedicated to this franchise."

:censored: Michael Irvin

Archived