Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Reed Doughty gone?

dwbiggs

Sorry I offended you and committed such a grievous error.....uhhh on second thought.... :stfu:

U can be pissed all u want but it was a unnecssary to start a thread on this. pretty easy to get Reed Doughty's status without posting a brand new thread about it.

BTW i never said u offended me or commited a error just said that it was strange to start a thread on this subject when u could have found out the info on redskins.com or espn.com quicker.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwbiggs

Sorry I offended you and committed such a grievous error.....uhhh on second thought.... stfu.gif

U can be pissed all u want but it was a unnecssary to start a thread on this. pretty easy to get Reed Doughty's status without posting a brand new thread about it.

BTW i never said u offended me or commited a error just said that it was strange to start a thread on this subject when u could have found out the info on redskins.com or espn.com quicker.

Sorry but I did not know that was a rule here...next time I will definately submit my posts to you for screening and judgement beforehand.

Archived