Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is funny stuff right here!!!

Passizle

This stuff happens to the 'Skins so much, that last year's comeback, and this year's "miracle" win....are only beginning to make up for all the aggravation. I would need about 10 consecutive victories over the Cowboys......with some wild finishes like this, and some big blowouts, like last year's FedEx game, then I would start to feel some compassion for them.

That sux.They have to wait till next season to get us back again:laugh:

Well... it would be really really really really really highly mucho grande unlikley, but imagine us meeting again for the conference championship. That would be sweet and next to impossible.:laugh:

Some people just need to realize that it's a game. No use getting all bent out of shape over one loss. Now if it was the Super Bowl or something, then I'd be heated. But were 4-4. Still a lot of football left. We lose to Arizona though, bet your bottom dollar. I will cussing,.

:applause: :applause: A cowboy fan with some sense !!!! I agree however some people just do not have a life and to them football is everything. Like I have said I love my team and want to see them to win but I am not going to beat up on the wife or kick the dog or beat the kids if they lose. It is just a game some people really need to get a grip.

I could understand it if the Cowboys or Redskins or the league was paying my bills , putting clothes on my back and food on my table.

Archived