Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

going to the game... GET IN YOUR SEATS EARLY!!!

skinsngibbs4life

I can't tell you how tired I am turning these games on and seeing only 2/3 of the stadium full at half. For once, can we have all of our fans get into their seats early? and have the sold out crowd be in their seats at kick? PLEASE, I want this place to be loud from the start, so everyone PLEASE get in the seats early, and make it known.

I haven't missed a kickoff and I don't plan on starting anytime soon..

I went to Green Bay to see a game once...those fans are intense. They are in their seats 10 mins before kickoff and very few move until the game is over. I had never seen anything like it. If only it was like that here....Football games in DC...it's a social event for too many.

I can't tell you how tired I am turning these games on and seeing only 2/3 of the stadium full at half. For once, can we have all of our fans get into their seats early? and have the sold out crowd be in their seats at kick? PLEASE, I want this place to be loud from the start, so everyone PLEASE get in the seats early, and make it known.

Two-thirds? What stadium are you at? I'd kill for HALF.

I haven't missed a kickoff and I don't plan on starting anytime soon..

I went to Green Bay to see a game once...those fans are intense. They are in their seats 10 mins before kickoff and very few move until the game is over. I had never seen anything like it. If only it was like that here....Football games in DC...it's a social event for too many.

It's so true. And I'm so sick of seeing the stands 1/2 empty. Get here early. Tailgate. Socialize. Eat, drink and be merry. And then get to your seat and be present to watch the football game (remember? oh, yeah, the game!).

I can't stand reading the threads that blame lack of being on time with high beer prices! :wtf:

"Well, if beer was cheaper, we'd leave our tailgate sooner and be in the stands."

If I want to tailgate, I get to the game hours early. I'm tired of people posting - Can I leave my house at 11:30 and make the game? NO. Get your ass in the car at 8am (or 6 like the crazy-faithful :laugh: ) and get there. Party. Enjoy. BBQ with your friends. Pump each other up! Carry on with complete strangers. And get in your seat!!!!!

It's so true. And I'm so sick of seeing the stands 1/2 empty. Get here early. Tailgate. Socialize. Eat, drink and be merry. And then get to your seat and be present to watch the football game (remember? oh, yeah, the game!).

Exactly. It seems like so many businesses go here and use the game as an oppurtunity to network. It sucks. Because a lot of the time, these people could care less about football, and don't contribute to the atmosphere.

What time does "We Want Dallas" chant start? Around 12:45/12:50? Will we have the majority of the stadium participating?

I tried to start it towards the end of the Titans game, but it didn't catch on with the fans in my section :(

thats probably because there were no fans left at the time. But seriously, after playing as bad as we did that game, do you really think everyone would want to get into a dallas chant?

But by all means, please try and start one before the game on sunday. :D

This is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Most every other stadium in the NFL is filled to capacity at kick-off. We are lucky to have half filled when the coin is tossed.

>> It would help get people in the stadium, if Snyder would hire more security people at the gates. The wait is ridiculous. At the Jacksonville game, the check I got was so half-hearted, I wondered why they even bothered at all.

>> It would help get people in the stadium, if Snyder would hire more security people at the gates. The wait is ridiculous. At the Jacksonville game, the check I got was so half-hearted, I wondered why they even bothered at all.
The wait isn't ridiculous if you go in halfway EARLY!!!!!:silly:

j/k (kinda):D

You are preaching to the choir here. Anyone reading this board is intense enough to be there early for every game.

The problem is ticket prices are so high that people sell some of their tickets to newbies who don't understand you cannot arrive 15 minutes before kickoff and actually be in your seat.

Too many casual fans instead of die hard fans attending all 8 home games.

Archived