Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell is back! Let us Pray!

Passizle

Watching tony homo on nfl network laughing and joking. He looks like he is on cloud nine. I hope we knock that smurk off his sorry ass. If your reading this Boonell YOU better show up to play. If another young and inexperienced qb comes into our house and scores more than us, the excuses to keep that bum in at qb will be OVER!!!

Watching tony homo on nfl network laughing and joking. He looks like he is on cloud nine. I hope we knock that smurk off his sorry ass. If your reading this Boonell YOU better show up to play. If another young and inexperienced qb comes into our house and scores more than us, the excuses to keep that bum in at qb will be OVER!!!

When Romo sits to pee took over after the Giants game, he guaranteed that the Cowboys would go 3-0 on their 3 game road trip.

I hate him already.

But I also wish Mark Brunell wasn't a sellout that loses games on purpose.

I blame the playcalling just as much as Brunell. All they do is throw to the running backs or something really short to the receivers (3 yards). Now, maybe they are calling these plays because Brunell doesn't have the ability to look down the field and make good throws. For now, the Redskins are obviously keeping the veteran QB in there for atleast 2 more games to see if he can spark a comeback, but that has to be the limit.

I have played sports throughout my life, and I know that even when your injured, you want to keep playing. Brunell is injured.. you can tell by the way he plays. If he really wanted what was best for the team, and not just for the sake of him getting to play, he could have sat out a game or two (he sucked it up anyway) and allowed himself to heal for about 3 weeks. The Redskins wouldn't be in any worse situation, and he could be healthier for the rest of the season.

Of course, how is he suppose to know that they would lose 3 straight.

So many ifs... With a rib injury like that.. I doubt it will take more than 2 or 3 hits come Sunday before he is crawling around in the backfield.

Pray my ****, that's part of the problem. Coach Gibbs needs to put down his bible and pick up the playbook!!!!!!!

I've seen a few accusations like that around in the past, and it's gotten old. Very. How about someone from that group substantiate that a bit more or just leave it alone. It's nonsense.

I've seen a few accusations like that around in the past, and it's gotten old. Very. How about someone from that group substantiate that a bit more or just leave it alone. It's nonsense.

You must be from a red state, or should I say burgundy state. AMEN!

You must be from a red state, or should I say burgundy state. AMEN!

That it? That's the best you can do? Should have expected as less. Especially when dealing with such a baseless accusation. Feel free to come back with another equally witty and thought provoking response such as "Oh yeah?"

MB will make super smart decisions and fight his guts out to ensure that Washington comes away with a "W", even if it is only by one point.

This has been used a few hundred times in the last week on this board, find something new, maybe even funny to write.....

When Romo sits to pee took over after the Giants game, he guaranteed that the Cowboys would go 3-0 on their 3 game road trip.

I hate him already.

But I also wish Mark Brunell wasn't a sellout that loses games on purpose.

Where the **** did you get that from?

Archived