Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I Hate The Cowboys!!!!!!!

THEArmchairQB

I hate the Cowboys. I hate that stupid star. I can spot Dallas gear a mile away through a crowd of people and all I want to do is walk over to the guy and tell him how much better the 'Skins are (even though the record doesn't show it) and that TO is going to destroy that team and the Tuna.

I want to remind him about the comeback on Monday night, and the ass-whooping at Fed-Ex last year. I want to tell him that Michael Irvin is a dirty crack smoking, coke snorting, prostitute mongering, dirty player.

And then when he opens his mouth, his stupid Cowboy fan mouth, and shows me how much he really knows about football (a touchdown is worth six points...and thats about it) I am all the more pleased. I would like to thank ES for making me a smarter football fan so that I can talk circles around any stupid cowboy fan I run into (Relax Dallas trolls, I don't really mean all of you.) But the majority are just a bunch of sputtering idiots telling me about "Americas Team."

Its officially almost Dallas week, share your hatred here!!!

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

<rant over>

Yes dallas is garbage and this is the year they fall from grace. I despise these fools so much they make me so sick. I hate the cowboys so much. They such. I really do hope we punish on nov 5. Cuz when they do i will be sporting my redskins hat and customized redskins jersey and letting every cowboys fan in a 10 mile radius how much they suck.

The 35-7 ass whipping was the first game I ever saw at FedEx and I'll never forget it. In terms of good times, that was one of the best days of my life. Unfortunately, I can't make it this year, but I still hate Dallas more than ever, and I can promise you guys that there are three things that you can count on: death, taxes, and me hating the Dallas Cowboys.

I hate the Cowboys. I hate that stupid star. I can spot Dallas gear a mile away through a crowd of people and all I want to do is walk over to the guy and tell him how much better the 'Skins are (even though the record doesn't show it) and that TO is going to destroy that team and the Tuna.

I want to remind him about the comeback on Monday night, and the ass-whooping at Fed-Ex last year. I want to tell him that Michael Irvin is a dirty crack smoking, coke snorting, prostitute mongering, dirty player.

And then when he opens his mouth, his stupid Cowboy fan mouth, and shows me how much he really knows about football (a touchdown is worth six points...and thats about it) I am all the more pleased. I would like to thank ES for making me a smarter football fan so that I can talk circles around any stupid cowboy fan I run into (Relax Dallas trolls, I don't really mean all of you.) But the majority are just a bunch of sputtering idiots telling me about "Americas Team."

<rant over>

:laugh: C'mon Armchair, tell us how you really feel! I love it!:)
SCREW THE COWBOYS!!!

i don't care how bad we've been, i'll be sitting in front of my TV feeling like a 7-0 team ready to crush those brokebacks! i can't wait for sunday!! hail!

Awesome! I hope the fed ex crowd shows up the same way! We need the 12th man!!!!!

Don't we all??..I can't stand em!..That stupid, goofy looking star...uuuggghhh....and their fans...OMG...clueless...i tell ya...clueless...I am so ready for this game...I can't freakin wait!..I will glued to the TV and shout until my voice is gone!!...We just have to take em down...we must!!...KILL those blowboys!!..Kill em I say!!

:point2sky :logo: :helmet: :dallasuck

I was just! and I mean JUST! saying this to someone on the phone how much I hate dallas..I cant stand that damn star, and thier coach and players and fans etc. ugh man. Has nothing to do with being a hater in general either...even if we were playing better or had the better record I'd hate them just the same and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Do you hear that sound?????

It is the sound of Fairweather / Bandwagon Cowboys Fans rushing to the stores to buy there Tony Romo sits to pee Jerseys.

I hate the Cowboys, I hate em, I hate em, I hate em!!!!! :cuss:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I was just! and I mean JUST! saying this to someone on the phone how much I hate dallas..I cant stand that damn star, and thier coach and players and fans etc. ugh man. Has nothing to do with being a hater in general either...even if we were playing better or had the better record I'd hate them just the same and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

No it's not mutual, we don't care about you! Thanks for the hate! You do know that hate is the purest form of respect, right? lol...nobody hates the Cardinals!

Check please! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No it's not mutual, we don't care about you! Thanks for the hate! You do know that hate is the purest form of respect, right? lol...nobody hates the Cardinals!

Check please! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, you started out lamely trying to pass yourself off but you gave it up pretty quick. Sayonara troll-san :cool:

<rant over>

You may have a look at the NFL All Criminal Team ;). You will find quite a few Cowboys there.

http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=850&SectionID=2&LayoutT

Archived