Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watch a real QB/ Offense perform today

nneece

Rex Grossman and Chicago has scored as many points in one half, 34, as the Redskins has in any game (except Jacksonville- 36). Admittedly they are playing San Fran. Still it is awesome to see such offensive fire power and have Grossman redeem himself (he still has another half to make mistakes) after a bad performance at Arizona. If only we had a quarterback that could redeem himself in such fashion...

Rex Grossman and Chicago has scored as many points in one half, 34, as the Redskins has in any game (except Jacksonville- 36). Admittedly they are playing San Fran. Still it is awesome to see such offensive fire power and have Grossman redeem himself (he still has another half to make mistakes) after a bad performance at Arizona. If only we had a quarterback that could redeem himself in such fashion...

Yeah, if we had Grossman, we'd be undefeated too! :doh:

Patience is the key with QBs. Chicago was patient with Grossman and didn't put him aside for Griese. They drated him, they waited for him to be healthy and then let him take his turn running the offense. The Bears are now reaping the benefits. They should be the clear favorites for the Superbowl.

However, if they dare to come out with a Superbowl Shuffle part 2, I wish them a fiery burning death, and an eternity in Hades.

How can you say that? I think Grossman has shown this year that he is a very good QB.

throwing 3 meaning less tds when your defense puts you to good feild position is good qb?

first time chicago was trailing was against arizona u wana show me his stats from that?

Grossman is awesome, Loved watching him play for Spurrier and I've been following him at Chicago ever since his first season. I'm glad he's finally staying healthy and playing like he can.

Chicago is a different team with him.

I saw him when Spurrier was coaching him. He has come a long way and out of all of Spurriers QB's he had in Florida, Grossman is by far the best of them all. He is going to be a very good QB in the league and for all the people who underestimate him will see this man win over and over again if he stays healthy. He will a Superbowl even it isn't this year.

Archived