Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb Just Puked (Merged)

DButz65

Nice one, did you barf???

Ok Moo-rine, I won't disrespect yall fighting in Hawaii, but you only puke when you are either A) out of shape and can't handle the given workout - Or B) Push yourself at an uneccesary rate. Ok, boot camp. You'll puke. Yeah. Peak of Boot Camp Training > NFL Quarterback's Physical Exersion. Reference my last post instead of trying to get a cheap shot in without knowing one ****ing thing about me. (Obvious Philly Fan Alert)

By the way? I'm athletic. Kickboxer/3 sport guy. Love training.

:lift::lift::lift: :puke:

I don't care if McNabb threw up.

I do think it's damn funny, and I want a screencap. Please Bubba, come on and celebrate being back from the hospital with a screencap. ;)

I do care that he threw 3 picks and made some terrible decisions, one of which made time run out in the second half.

probably had something to do with the 98 degree heat index in tampa yesterday. And I second the call for an animated gif. It'll make a great signature, haha.

corsair-joe,

You might be right. It would be a good idea to find a new signature. Of the 20 teams that "suck" in your current sig, only one has a worse record than the Skins and that's the Titans who beat you guys on your field for their only win. Yikes...

Brown Hornet, you must have never given your all in any physical endeavor. When you do, it usually culminates in your puking. I'm sorry; I can't lay fault on a man for giving his all.

Puking during extreme physical exertion is not a sign of one's physical prowless or what type of shape you are in. You can be in the best shape of your life and still throw up if you push yourself hard enough.

This has to be a joke. You couldn't be more wrong.

I suppose the other 750 or so players that played on Sunday weren't "giving it their all".

he may choke at times, but he is still a good QB. Maybe Brunell needs to puke before he runs a play so that he'll be better. Besides, puking always seems to clean you out and make you feel better, in my experience at least, heh.

Either way, we really cannot make fun of a QB leading comeback drives and performing well on offense until we at least have a winning record and a QB who can throw the ball more than 5 yards.

This has to be a joke. You couldn't be more wrong.

I suppose the other 750 or so players that played on Sunday weren't "giving it their all".

Exactly. Lots of QBs have played under pressure in 100 degree heat. Not many of them ralph all over their own teammates. :laugh:

Still, puke or no puke, I wish McNabb played for the Redskins. There's nothing wrong with him that a case of Pepto-Bismol wouldn't cure.

Exactly. Lots of QBs have played under pressure in 100 degree heat. Not many of them ralph all over their own teammates. :laugh:

Still, puke or no puke, I wish McNabb played for the Redskins. There's nothing wrong with him that a case of Pepto-Bismol wouldn't cure.

No question, he's a very good QB.

That said, was it really 100 degrees at the Superbowl...in February...?

he may choke at times, but he is still a good QB. Maybe Brunell needs to puke before he runs a play so that he'll be better. Besides, puking always seems to clean you out and make you feel better, in my experience at least, heh.

Either way, we really cannot make fun of a QB leading comeback drives and performing well on offense until we at least have a winning record and a QB who can throw the ball more than 5 yards.

WHY NOT??? I'll give him all the credit in the world, if they make the playoffs and his play continues at the same rate he's been at this year then it'd be a travisty if he doesn't get the MVP this year.

That said, seeing him walking up to the line of scrimmage, surveying the defense and then puking was freakin hilarious. I know it was the heat and all the water/gatoraide or pickle juice he was drinking but it was still freakin funny!!!!!!!!

Archived