Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb Just Puked (Merged)

DButz65

Again, why is puking embarrassing? He put the team on his back on that last drive. He is playing his heart out. When I finish my Marine Corps physical fitness test, I sometimes puke at the finish line. I guess its a funny thing for internet keyboard jockies to make fun of him about but it doesn't have any merit.

Again, why is puking embarrassing? He put the team on his back on that last drive. He is playing his heart out. When I finish my Marine Corps physical fitness test, I sometimes puke at the finish line. I guess its a funny thing for internet keyboard jockies to make fun of him about but it doesn't have any merit.

Who said that it was embarassing? If this were another other team you would have just chimmed in...

But, since it's about the Iggles you took offense to it.

Reread what the OP wrote.

Who said that it was embarassing? If this were another other team you would have just chimmed in...

But, since it's about the Iggles you took offense to it.

Reread what the OP wrote.

Bubba said "How embarrassing" in the game thread. Plus, puking in games is one thing people love to bring up when bashing McNabb.

You still have to give credit to McHurl, he led his team back down 17. :cool:

McHurl has been kicking ass this season. In the beginning he was having a horrible game but still came back to have a good game with 300 yards passing.

The Eagles go as far as McNabb takes them. This guy is amazing.

Are you serious?

He threw-up on the field. It's gross and EXTREMELY embarrassing.

Ask Marcus Washington.

Brown Hornet, you must have never given your all in any physical endeavor. When you do, it usually culminates in your puking. I'm sorry; I can't lay fault on a man for giving his all.

Puking during extreme physical exertion is not a sign of one's physical prowless or what type of shape you are in. You can be in the best shape of your life and still throw up if you push yourself hard enough.

I LOVE IT when the commentators continously SLURP McNabb and Westbrook and the Eagles still lose after all that buttering. I heard so many biased statements "he is carrying this team on his back"(way before their big 4th qtr drive) and "most teams would have thought this was over but today they're playing against McNabb and Westbrook!" that it was making me sick so seeing them lose really made all of us happy that we wouldn't hear Don Tollefson and the Philly d-bags gloating for a minute.

I LOVE IT when the commentators continously SLURP McNabb and Westbrook and the Eagles still lose after all that buttering. I heard so many biased statements "he is carrying this team on his back"(way before their big 4th qtr drive) and "most teams would have thought this was over but today they're playing against McNabb and Westbrook!" that it was making me sick so seeing them lose really made all of us happy that we wouldn't hear Don Tollefson and the Philly d-bags gloating for a minute.

Did it help you sleep with 2-5? Serious question.

Brown Hornet, you must have never given your all in any physical endeavor. When you do, it usually culminates in your puking. I'm sorry; I can't lay fault on a man for giving his all.

Puking during extreme physical exertion is not a sign of one's physical prowless or what type of shape you are in. You can be in the best shape of your life and still throw up if you push yourself hard enough.

Actually, I don't think this has anything to do with being in shape. More of being under mental pressure. McNabb can handle it...he just has to do a little puking.

Nothing to do with the fact that the three times he has puked (Jacksonville 2003, Miami 2004, Tampa Bay 2006) the game temperature has been well over 100 degrees. Yeah, pressure. The NFC Championship games in Philly, when it was cold, had no pressure. Tampa Bay, week 7 of the season, NOW THAT IS PRESSURE.

Nothing to do with the fact that the three times he has puked (Jacksonville 2003, Miami 2004, Tampa Bay 2006) the game temperature has been well over 100 degrees. Yeah, pressure. The NFC Championship games in Philly, when it was cold, had no pressure. Tampa Bay, week 7 of the season, NOW THAT IS PRESSURE.

Didn't he puke in the superbowl?

Well wtf do you want me to say? He's a ****ing *****. Sure he can run around and throw balls on a zip but he can't keep that poisonous Philly air in his lungs without throwing up. It's permanently imbedded in his weak lungs. Yeahhhh, winding up and throwing a ball SURE IS PUSHING IT to the limits! God damn, I know I can throw hard but if I tried my hardest I would throw the **** up! All 5 of those 30 yard scrambles with a 40 second break between plays! Barf bag please! Whew!!!! Let's face it, there's either something in his head or he's got chronic vomitosis. Yall apparently had a tough game today. I don't care if it's mid May, if the score is within 3 on Madden 2007 he'll be heading to the bathroom!

Archived