Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tyra Banks going bat****

Spaceman Spiff

Tyra Banks isn't smart enough to do something like that in order to make fun of Oprah.

I have hated that &%#$@ for quite some time now. Who's damn idea was it to give that detestable person a talk show?!?!?! She might be the most disgustingly superficial and moronic person I have ever seen. My skin crawls when I hear it speak. And why in the world did it look like garbage? Could it not afford makeup this week?

Tyra Banks is a human wasteland and probably the worst thing this country has ever made.

Tyra Banks isn't smart enough to do something like that in order to make fun of Oprah.

I have hated that &%#$@ for quite some time now. Who's damn idea was it to give that detestable person a talk show?!?!?! She might be the most disgustingly superficial and moronic person I have ever seen. My skin crawls when I hear it speak. And why in the world did it look like garbage? Could it not afford makeup this week?

Tyra Banks is a human wasteland and probably the worst thing this country has ever made.

I guess you have not seen "Breaking Bonaduce" on VH1.

Wow I must have missed something. I've never seen any reason to really hate Tyra banks. Had you been talking about Naomi Campbell I'd understand but I've never heard anything terrible about Tyra.

You didn't see the Oprah show she gave away cars and was saying "you get a car, and you get a car, and you get a car!!!"??

Archived