Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randy Thomas chat is next.

Art

The administrators dont like my opinions so therfore im not allowed to post any new threads. Will someone ask Randy Thomas why Chris Samules and Jon Jansen think they are professional mattadoors instead of offensive lineman, and why after Samules was constantly beat by Freeney why the coaches didnt adjust and give him any help?

The administrators dont like my opinions so therfore im not allowed to post any new threads. Will someone ask Randy Thomas why Chris Samules and Jon Jansen think they are professional mattadoors instead of offensive lineman, and why after Samules was constantly beat by Freeney why the coaches didnt adjust and give him any help?

You can ask yourself. You don't need to be able to post a thread to ask the question.

And get over yourself... your opinions are not profound enough for anyone to have a feeling about one way or the other. You think Brunell sucks? Get in line, you're not special.

The reason you aren't allowed to create threads is because instead of posting your thoughts in one of the 1000 other "Brunell Sux" threads, you decided to clog the front page of the board with another worthless thread that added nothing, except for your opinion.... which again, is definitely not original, and CERTAINLY not thread-worthy

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177707

Zoony It is my opinion and as a disgruntled Redskins fan i have every right to vent as much as anyone else. I am far from someone that is going to say things i hope people will like. If i want to beat the dead horse Brunell a little i will.

Hey, I'm with you. I'm done with Brunell also... but don't start new threads about it. Do it in existing threads.

No worries man, I can't post here either, I think the worst thing I said on this board is something like " god the redskins look terrible against the cowboys" or something like that. But since I don't adhere to their vanilla game plan I am not good enough to post on Snyder's board.

But since I don't adhere to their vanilla game plan I am not good enough to post on Snyder's board.

Not to keep this thread going on a tangent but I don't understand what the big deal is about posting new threads and why people get their panties in a bunch when they aren't allowed to. I have 1500+ posts on the board and I've started seventeen threads. Just read the forum rules and you'll find you can generally post any opinion you have on anything. Snyder owning the board has nothing to do with it and is generally the opinion of someone who is too lazy to read the rules in the first place so they just assume that it's "The Man" keeping them down.

Archived