Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We don't see behind closed doors-but the players hate the Gibbs regime

ST#21willbreaku

The players have absolutely no faith in, nor respect Joe Gibbs. As fans we know what Joe brought to the table with the 3 Super Bowls. These players all grew up in other towns and most, if not all of them were not Redskins fans. To them he is just another coach.

Behind closed doors I guarantee you they are bad mouthing him to each other. I see it all over their faces. The only one that respects what he is doing is Marc Brunnell.

It is obvious the players don't agree with the Gibbs philosophy. Did you see or hear Brandon Lloyd? He was the only one to somewhat let the cat out of the bag. He made a point to say all of the players were on the same page, but call out the coaches for play calling.

Now that Lavar is gone he has said, "Gibbs is the worst coach I ever played for". I have reason to believe alot of the players feel this way.

I am a true Gibbs fan but I wish the players would trust him and respect him more. When you trust your leader it is human nature to work much harder and focus more on what you are trying to accomplish.

Does anyone else see this distrust in Gibbs from the players?????

The players have absolutely no faith in, nor respect Joe Gibbs. As fans we know what Joe brought to the table with the 3 Super Bowls. These players all grew up in other towns and most, if not all of them were not Redskins fans. To them he is just another coach.

Behind closed doors I guarantee you they are bad mouthing him to each other. I see it all over their faces. The only one that respects what he is doing is Marc Brunnell.

It is obvious the players don't agree with the Gibbs philosophy. Did you see or hear Brandon Lloyd? He was the only one to somewhat let the cat out of the bag. He made a point to say all of the players were on the same page, but call out the coaches for play calling.

Now that Lavar is gone he has said, "Gibbs is the worst coach I ever played for". I have reason to believe alot of the players feel this way.

I am a true Gibbs fan but I wish the players would trust him and respect him more. When you trust your leader it is human nature to work much harder and focus more on what you are trying to accomplish.

Does anyone else see this distrust in Gibbs from the players?????

:rotflmao: Thanks for your up to the minute and in depth analysis Sally Jenkins!!!! :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

unbelievable. show me some real evidence that proves your rediculous statement that the players "don't agree with the Gibbs philosophy".

I gave you evidence, did you hear the Lloyd interview??? He basically spoke for the team. This was the first guy to have the balls to say it. You guys are really blind to this!!!

I think JG does an excellent job of teaching these guys the true meaning of "team" and how to be upstanding role models and just overall better people, but I don't know that this all translates into winning football players as a part of this organization. :2cents:

I gave you evidence, did you hear the Lloyd interview??? He basically spoke for the team. This was the first guy to have the balls to say it. You guys are really blind to this!!!

MC Brandon does NOT speak for this team.

Neither does a bitter, disgruntled, since-departed Lavar (who never has said that Gibbs was the worst coach he ever played under either).

Thanks for the post though. :rolleyes:

Post the link to the Lloyd story.

Otherwise you may become the most ignored user on this board.

no, you are reading what you want to hear into the interview. if anything the players are upset about the playcalling and thats not on Gibbs. if you want to be accurate, the players probably wat Joe to take back the O.

i can see it in their faces, AND i guarantee it. see, anyone can do it.

Archived