Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if we lose

phat43matt

Smurf85- I want to win a SB too, and it makes no difference to me that I have seen two of them already. I want to win this year. I love this sport though and I love the Redskins no matter what.

I also love this team im just not happy with what i have seen this year.

Yeah its not like we need some cover guys or anything.:doh: When are you guys going to wake up its not about the tackles its about the covering.

Arch is a pass rush safety, and I believe he always has been. SS will be back tommorrow so we will see.

If we are losing with 1 second left a mod will press this button and this site will cease to exist for the good of humanity.

funkey_b1.jpg

Why wait for one second? Though the ensuing meltdown could cause the place to self destruct without a button. ;)

Titans will give our Skins some hell today. I'm sure of that. Young is looking for his first win today the way he's been talking this past week. But I just don't see it. Were at home, against the wall, should not lose. Shouldn't.

Skins-28

Titans -17 .Lose this game, guarantee we will be 2-5 by the time we play the Cowturds. :helmet:

I'm not going to lie to you all. Even if we don't make the playoffs then what? We support out team and wait until next year.

The media will have some fun, but **** them..they are a bunch of overweight, overpaid, and overly recognized pieces of **** that I have ever had the displeasure to read or (shudder) see on TV.

A great season is always enjoyable. I would love to see another playoff run. A 4th lombardi would set me for life. But I will tell you this, I've only seen the Skins win 25% of the games that I have actually attended, and I can't wait to go back (although being there for the 35-7 beating of Dallas will always stick with me). Fans stick with the team; not have the mentality of "what can you do for me now".

:logo:

While it IS true that any team can beat any other team on any given Sunday .... I DO NOT see us losing to these guys. I would think we will have over 350 yards of offense against them and a double digit victory.

I always have faith in the skins and pick them in the office pool every week. They have never been THE reason I lost the pool. :)

I dont even need to read your post let me point something out for you.Our season is over we might be able to make the playoffs.Thats if we are lucky,but we are not a Super Bowl team simple as that.If we are not a SB team then yes our season is over.Thats all its about is the SB.WE ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A SB TEAM.:doh:

..... :silly:

Blah blah we're a losing team we suck and deserve CFL status because we lost to a team we always lose to even though we only gave up 1 touchdown we're still the worst team ever but we were gods 2 weeks ago but I'm going to ignore that because I feel like being emo today.

:rolleyes:

..... :silly:

Blah blah we're a losing team we suck and deserve CFL status because we lost to a team we always lose to even though we only gave up 1 touchdown we're still the worst team ever but we were gods 2 weeks ago but I'm going to ignore that because I feel like being emo today.

:rolleyes:

I did not say losing team i said we are not a SB team.

Lose??? Yeah, right... :laugh:

Redskins 52

Titans 3

BOOK IT!!!

heh. I love your enthusiasm, but this team needs to respect it's opponents. We are in no state to start claiming that we are going to blow out any team this season. Looking at the score now only proves this point.

What do you mean, "if we lose"?

We lost! The Skins are a pathetic excuse for a pro-football team.

The biggest loser is Mark Boomell, who can't make the offensive plays to keep drives alive.

The defense is missing!

What do you mean, "if we lose"?

We lost! The Skins are a pathetic excuse for a pro-football team.

The biggest loser is Mark Boomell, who can't make the offensive plays to keep drives alive.

The defense is missing!

Archived