Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For some strange reason....

BDOG510

Not that I want to jump onto the Paranoia-Bandwagon-of-Fear, but I have a feeling Vince Young is ready to make big steps in his development as an NFL quarterback.

Me too...if our d-line or blitzers can't get any pressure on Young, I have a feeling it's going to be a long day, even if Springs comes back.

I really, really, hope I'm wrong though.

Cut it out. They have the 30th ranked defense in the league. They know not what they do in believing they can beat the almighty skins. We will destroy them. score upper 40's for us lower teens for them.

Hey now, just because my BOYS did that, dont' come rationing that your skidz will pull off the same feet.

Another thing to consider, Young has had precious little "beginners luck" so far. Say the football gods grant him just a little on Sunday...I see things getting interesting. ;)

This is one game I feel very confident we will comeup with at least a two TD win. The only way we lose this game is if the turnover ration is -2 or more in the Titans favor. Simply put they don't match up against us very well. They have the worse run D in the league, we have one of the best. Their QB and O depends on the run...that is one thing our D can stop well. They are in our house. We know its a must win game....just don't see this game even being close.

Hey now, just because my BOYS did that, dont' come rationing that your skidz will pull off the same feet.

Another thing to consider, Young has had precious little "beginners luck" so far. Say the football gods grant him just a little on Sunday...I see things getting interesting. ;)

Hey dingleberry,

This is ExtremeSkins NOT some bull**** ESPN Board where :pooh: like that flies. Show some respect or get the **** out you brokeback loving troll.

:dallasuck

shut up, you guys are gonna lose to the texans.

You are already 0-1 against them since they joined the league.

WE will kill the titans. WE are at home, and are the way better team. Don't be mad cause your nervous about your home game vs. the Texans, and are scared you might lose.

55-6 redskins!

Archived