Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Owens mouths off in locker room after game

Eagle091

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/15720730.htm

and here it comes......

Staff and Wire Reports

Terrell Owens' dismay with the Cowboys' performance and his lack of involvement in the offense reportedly did not end when he left the sideline Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field.

As he ran into the locker room, an animated Owens was yelling and asking why the Cowboys bothered signing him in the offseason, a stadium employee who witnessed the tirade told the Associated Press. He did not want to be identified because he is not authorized to talk about team matters.

A short time later, Owens could be seen talking to team owner Jerry Jones, who appeared to be encouraging the player he personally brought to Dallas.

Owens did not talk to reporters yesterday. Both he and Drew Bledsoe are expected to address the media tomorrow.

In his news conference yesterday, coach Bill Parcells said he knew nothing about Owens' comments on the sideline or on the way to the locker room.

"I didn't see the comments after the game and I don't know what he said," Parcells said. "We had a little trouble getting him involved early. They were trying to take him out of the game. We didn't get him involved as much as we would have liked to."

I really think Mr. Owens is insane.

He's gotta be. Only player in the NFL that hates every team he goes to.

And to think I felt sorry for what he was going through. He needs to stop crying and act like a man and live with it. He shoulda stayed with the Ravens. LOL! :laugh:

I love it! The way that dallas fans where talking in the off-season you would have thought that he has been a model NFL player his whole career. I kept telling that it's only a matter of time before they see the real TO. Even thru the preseason stuff they still thought that he was going to be a team player. Cowpuss fans are as dumb as the Owner.

I don't blame Tuna for playing dumb, he'd rather not even acknowledge TOs acts and desperate cries for attention. Tuna knows how to treat a little kid that will do anything to get someone to look at him, and that's what everyone needs to do including the media for this to ever go away. However that will never be the case, the media is making too good of a living off of his antics, and it will continue until he's out of football. Just please ESPN, DO NOT put him beside Irvin on Countdown.

']How come Parcells never knows what T.O. is up to? :whoknows:

He does' date=' he just won't acknowledge TO's antics in the media. Why bother, just pretend you don't know so you don't have to comment. The way today's media is and the way the take little quotes and run with them, who can blame Billy boy?

and Tom, please tell your team to stop ass reaming us at the meadowlands - its starting to hurt real bad! :silly:

:doh: Tell me about it. That wasn't nice, Tom! Not nice at all. :silly:

The T.O. soap opera continues. This guy is ruining his career.

I saw him on the sidelines ranting, and I thought I read his lips as saying 1 of 2 things, after the Bledsoe INT, either: "Why the **** am I here?" or "Why the **** is he out there?". EIther way, it should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yea I saw that to and he said "Why the **** am I here?"

I love it! The way that dallas fans where talking in the off-season you would have thought that he has been a model NFL player his whole career. I kept telling that it's only a matter of time before they see the real TO. Even thru the preseason stuff they still thought that he was going to be a team player. Cowpuss fans are as dumb as the Owner.

If only we had traded a couple high draft picks for a "proven" receiver like Brandon Lloyd....

Now there's a good example. :rollseyes:

Original poster was calling the Cowboy fans dumb for being excited about the TO signing and calling the Cowboy owner dumb for making the acquisition.

I was simply pointing out that the trade for Brandon Lloyd and the subsequent euphoria from the Redskin fandom was much more misguided.

Seems like a valid comparison....

Original poster was calling the Cowboy fans dumb for being excited about the TO signing and calling the Cowboy owner dumb for making the acquisition.

I was simply pointing out that the trade for Brandon Lloyd and the subsequent euphoria from the Redskin fandom was much more misguided.

Seems like a valid comparison....

NOTE TO PUKE FANS: When confronted with TO mis-behaviors, talk about other teams' players...

Carry on.

NOTE TO PUKE FANS: When confronted with TO mis-behaviors, talk about other teams' players...

Carry on.

NOTE TO TR1: When confronted with your team's monumentally disappointing 2-3 record, talk about other teams' players.

Or at least post every negative article or web site you can find.

Carry on.

Archived