Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Owens mouths off in locker room after game

Eagle091

NOTE TO TR1: When confronted with your team's monumentally disappointing 2-3 record, talk about other teams' players.

Or at least post every negative article or web site you can find.

Carry on.

That debacle at the Linc is still stinging, eh?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NOTE TO TR1: When confronted with your team's monumentally disappointing 2-3 record, talk about other teams' players.

Or at least post every negative article or web site you can find.

Carry on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are.

Separation! Tuna doesn't even acknowledge him by name. Play ignorant, then you can't take the blame for his next dumb act!

SAFE MODE!

yeah i noticed that too. he rarely refers to TO by name he always seems to refer to him as the "player"

i love it. think what you want.... but i am starting to like parcells just for the way he doesnt let TO affect him.

and YES tTO is insane. continuing to do the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insane.

TO is my favorite cowboy !!! wooo hooo .... keep up the good work TO!!!!

']How come Parcells never knows what T.O. is up to? :whoknows:

It's funny you mention that. I was just thinking the same thing as I was reading it. Every time TO says or does something, BP has no idea of what's going on. He's got to be one of the most uninformed coaches in the league or so hard up to win a championship that he"ll get on his knees and pucker up for JJ and TO.

:dallasuck

Archived