Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sean taylor does not like interviews

shk75

yeah i just think it is funny that you get this guy on the field and he is the baddest mofo out there never afraid of anything but in front of a camera he is so timid. i also think this is why he gets such a bad rep cuz he never gives people the opportunity to see what a good guy he his off the field people just assume since he is so damn mean on the field that he is the same off it.

From all the interviews I've seen of him, he's seemed to know exactly how to use the media. I don't think he dislikes being interviewed but he knows when he needs to say something and what to say. During the offseason with all the rumblings about his trial he seemed to seek out the press to make sure everyone knew that he was confident about being aquited and such.

Seems to me Clinton Portis was much more quiet in the interview than Sean Taylor

i know he really does but i feel like he needs a publicist or something cuz ask anyone who is not a skin fan and all they say is he is a thug and a criminal. i also believe that his reputation can cost him some bad calls on the field...i may be totally wrong but i feel that it can't be hurt to be seen as a good personn of the field by the nfl.

yeah i just think it is funny that you get this guy on the field and he is the baddest mofo out there never afraid of anything but in front of a camera he is so timid. i also think this is why he gets such a bad rep cuz he never gives people the opportunity to see what a good guy he his off the field people just assume since he is so damn mean on the field that he is the same off it.

Sounds like ST is the new mean joe green

He's a suprisingly soft spoken guy.

So wierd guys like Sean Taylor and Rocky McIntosh are 2 of the most intense on the field but both are super nervous and soft spoken off it. Sean is much better at the media thing now though.

Guys like Marcus and Clinton though, are intense off the field and super intense on it.

Guys like Santana are just comfortable in their own skin and super confidant in all areas of their life.

Carlos Rogers and Shawn springs are classic gunfighter CBs, and it pains me to see a guy like Carlos who is such a ****y self-confidant guy have to deal with the crap that comes with not performing up to the level of your ****iness.

They all have one thing in common though, they are great teammates and hold the team together.

Oh yeah, and there is Cooley...he is just one crazy homeboy. :laugh:

Archived