Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Hall Appreciation Thread

method man

Who says he is gone? He is on IR. Means he needs some time to heal, that's all.

I choose to remember the guy who threw his body out for tackles, and made the field goals that made the difference against jacksonville, our biggest win so far this year.

I htink the rest of the folks on here who have hate inside, might want to think about visiting church and getting in the deliverance prayer line.......

It looks like Hall's career with us is now over. A lot of Skins fans have short term memories and only remember this season. I, however, remember the first two seasons he was here. In those two seasons, he was the best kicker we had since I started watching the Skins in 99. He was money inside the 40 and he still is. He was also one hell of a tackler for a kicker. It is a shame that his career got derailed by injuries. I wish Hall good luck in his future endeavors.

NICE THREAD!!!

:cheers:

AGREE 100%

:point2sky

It looks like Hall's career with us is now over. A lot of Skins fans have short term memories and only remember this season. I, however, remember the first two seasons he was here. In those two seasons, he was the best kicker we had since I started watching the Skins in 99. He was money inside the 40 and he still is. He was also one hell of a tackler for a kicker. It is a shame that his career got derailed by injuries. I wish Hall good luck in his future endeavors.

i agree :applause:

John Hall, thank you for a that you've done for us.

I'd say I'll miss you... but you hear the word "miss" way too much as it is.

we could've been 3-2 right now. =)

not that that's your fault or anything. just sayin'.

Take care buddy!!

HTTR!!

What the hell is this thread? What games are you watching man? John Hall hasn't made a clutch kick since he put on a Redskins uniform. Every kick he has made was one that he should have made! Everytime we need a big kick from him he lets us down! I'm not sold on him and never was. How about a "good-bye let's party John Hall's gone thread!"

Guest NebraSKIN

Hey, Hall. I appreciate your getting hurt and leaving.

thanks!

Hail to Nick Novak.

Oh, and thanks for not sending the Vikings game into OT. It was my first game, and I traveled many miles to see it. Appreciate that too.

Hall left Redskins Park as if he were knifed in the back by Gibbs when it turns out Gibbs has protected him long after everyone else in the building including the special teams coach thought he should have been replaced...........and we are supposed to applaud him? for what?

what did he do here in a Redskins uniform to make a mark?

I don't wish the guy any bad luck, I hope he comes back in 2007 and can get his game together at age 33 and kick for someone else.

But there was no fanfare salute to Tom Tupa for having a pro bowl caliber season for us in 2004 after he had to retire due to a back injury.

Why a long thread for Hall?

We hardly got to know him.

Thanks for beating the Jets that one time. Thanks for letting the other team start on their 35-40 yd line. Always makes it pretty exciting

I hate to be a downer, but this sums it up in my opinion. The other day I made the comparison to A-rod (a stretch, perhaps) in that Hall is money when it, ostensibly, doesn't matter. When a huge kick is needed (a la week 1) he crumbles. I hope Novak learned something from Rackers while in Arizona so we can have a mainstay instead of a "owie it hurts" kicker.

...He was money inside the 40 and he still is.

Well, Hall missed a kick at the 30 to lose the Vikings game.

...He was also one hell of a tackler for a kicker.

Never a good thing

...[it is a shame that his career got derailed by injuries. I wish Hall good luck in his future endeavors.

I do too. As Gibbs has said before.. he's not a bad person, we're not bad people it just didn't work out.

Archived