Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Archuleta

SkinsCrunkin

man, some of these guys could crap on your door step and you'd still sing their praises.

I don't know if you're talking to me, but I presented facts, not knee-jerk reactions after only a few games. - Our team as a whole looks like crap right now, but some people just want to point fingers at their designated scape-goats.

Agreed. The Giants wanted him more, and I'm not too stubborn to admit that Williams probably over estimated faith in his scheme vs. personel--although there were other circumstances involved, such as the salery cap at the time. I sure wish they'd have figured out a way to keep him. I remember the players at the time were also dissapointed.

I still hold to the idea that he could be a Redskin if he really wanted. But then I love the Redskins.

What do any of those players have to do with Pierce and his departure from the Redskins? Wait I can answer that, not a damn thing.

I was responding to the boo-hooing about the other players mentioned in his post. - Kind of ignorant to judge players on 4 games.

We miss having Antonio Pierce, LaVar Arrington, Derrick Smith, Champ Bailey, Fred Smooth., Walt Harris..

CARLOS ROGER is being HAD in every game. He is a lousy corner. And, can't catch a ball that comes his way.

I was responding to the boo-hooing about the other players mentioned in his post. - Kind of ignorant to judge players on 4 games.

Those players were only brought up to illustrate the point that Pierce had a legimiate gripe for not having the Giants offer at least matched by a team who he thought had faith in his ability and had history for spending money on free-agents.

• 4 months later...
dude..I thought the other thread was bad...you seriously brought TWO seperate threads back from the dead with no purpose other than to cry about AA being here?

You need a hobby.

You follow my responses with replies of your own, further bumping it? Only to cry about me reminding you of how everyone thought AA was a god? You need a hobby...

Have a great day.

You follow my responses with replies of your own, further bumping it? Only to cry about me reminding you of how everyone thought AA was a god? You need a hobby...

Have a great day.

I don't agree with your posts....but...

At least you followed the rules by posting in a thread that was already there instead of creating a new thread about AA sucking...

As I said in the other thread, I clicked this one hoping for new information. There is none.

One of my hobbies is coming on the net and reading about the redskins. Unfortunately posters like you make it difficult to do so. Maybe thats your hobby, proving to people on the internet that you forecasted the play of Adam Archuleta? If so, good job my friend, someone, somewhere, Im sure....cares.

Have a great day.

Your posts are about the most useless on this board. Officially. A new avatar would suit you well. Would anyone second the motion?

Adam archuleta is a god...

I am not one to call on the mods, but this is the second thread with the same topic that you bumped up from the dead to stroke your own ego with an I told you so. Your ego abounds my friend!

Would the mods on this board please step in?

Anyone want to give Arch more than one season (one which the whole D sucked) to prove whether or not he's got it? He did lead the league in tackles amongst safeties when he was in. That's something we really could have used down the stretch. I seem to remember an article saying that Archuleta was injured early on also, but didn't voice it.

Everyone here says the lack of pressure from the D-line screwed the secondary, that anyone will look bad if the QB has all day to throw. The secondary is given a reprieve, except for Archuleta. That's b.s.

A lot of you have fell into the "overpaying" trap. It is a stupid term coined by the media that really has no actual meaning or significance when evaluating a player. Because of Arch's contract and his subsequent benching, a lot of you immediately chalked him up as a bust, and even some have said he's the biggest bust in history. Bold words with only one season to judge it off of.

Those who said Arch would be bad are not right, those who said good aren't right. You have to give a player more than one season before saying such things. I suspect a lot of you saying Arch is horrible and a bust, again after only one friggin season, are some of the same people who impatiently have stated Gibbs should leave, or we will never win with Snyder, blah blah blah. Get over yourselves, seriously.

Archived