Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Archuleta

SkinsCrunkin

How many ways can I say Adam and more importantly Wright are horrible before the SS here at extreme ban you!

Exactly. They are both clowns. People say this D hasn't come together yet? Right. No talent clowns never come together. This D has a serious lack of talent. The D line was horrible for 14 games last year. The final two games of the season were good, so everyone forgets about how bad they really are. Maybe Stubblefied isn't busy right now? Lets give him a call.

its not good when your two starting safties combine for 18 tackles in one game. that means that too many plays are getting past the line of scrimmage. But i do agree Taylor didn't have a great game at all.

Yep. That's no linebackers right there. Washington is all we've got. Put Rocky in and let him learn.

A few things:

3. Screw Pierce--we offered him a king's ransom in $ and he went to the highest bidder. He talked about loving the Redskins but he only loved the money. That's all he's about.

He gave the Redskins to match the offer, not even to exceed it, but match it and the Redskins decided not to.

How any one can compain about the play of the safeties is shocking to me. Adam arculetta and sean taylor had more tackles than all the linebackers combined. That is a serious problem with our front seven. It also makes it harder for them to support on pass plays when they are supposed to make all the tackles on run plays too. The problems are up front.

To be honest, Sean Taylor has had a worse game then AA. Adam was bought here in my opinion to be a "Roy Williams" type of Saftey. Someone strong in run support. Adam hasnt has that bad of game. I think we need to look at our other saftey today more then AA.

ST might have had a bad game,but it does not happen alot.I have not seen a good game from AA yet.By that i mean i coverage i would love to get Clark back.What a great move by our front office.:doh:

He gave the Redskins to match the offer, not even to exceed it, but match it and the Redskins decided not to.

This after the Redskins had made him not only a fair offer, but a substantial one. The Redskins chose not to enter a bidding war. But to act like the Redskins didn't treat him fair, is well, not fair. To hear him talk you'd think he was Mr. sacrificial Redskin, when in fact he's Mr. "the Giants paid me a few more green backs!"

This after the Redskins had made him not only a fair offer, but a substantial one. The Redskins chose not to enter a bidding war. But to act like the Redskins didn't treat him fair, is well, not fair. To hear him talk you'd think he was Mr. sacrificial Redskin, when in fact he's Mr. "the Giants paid me a few more green backs!"

The Redskins are known for throwing dollars at players, and to have them choose to not at least match an offer made by another team would seem insulting. All they had to do was match the offer and he would have resigned with the Redskins, lets not kid ourselves, he isn't being paid to be the next LT, just be a good LB.

Look at the money "1 sack" carter got

Look at the money "useless" archuletta got

Look at the money "never used" randle el got

Look at then money "never used" Lloyd got

I think pierce has a very very legitimate reason to hate the skins, they paid 30 mill + for all the above mentioned players, and wouldn't keep their stud mlb. Then they had to move marshall who was very good outside into mlb. Imagine marshall, washington, and pierce today, would have been a lot different.

I think pierce has a very very legitimate reason to hate the skins, they paid 30 mill + for all the above mentioned players, and wouldn't keep their stud mlb. Then they had to move marshall who was very good outside into mlb. Imagine marshall, washington, and pierce today, would have been a lot different.

great post... couldn't agree more.

the first part makes me sick to my stomach.... oh, and don't forget to add TJ Duckett to the list... I know it's not the money with this guy, but we did give up a 3rd rounder and might have to swap 1sts, which is insane.

Well then I'd say the Skins got what they deserved then huh? Just cuz he wasn't a Pro Bowler or big name. I'll bet the Offense knew his name today...

Archuleta hasn't been worth anything for a while now. St. Louis didn't even offer this clown a contract, and we sign him for a boatload of ca$h. :doh:

Archuleta - steroids = trash

Yep, and FO ****es when someone won't accept an offer and leaves, then just sign some out-of-towner for double/triple what they're worth. That's chemistry. Clark would have been a true Redskin- he earned a starting spot thru hard work and toughness.

It's impossible to argue with the fact that it would be an incredible trio, and I'm not disputing the merits of said "stud". We all know he was a very smart and gifted player. However, the comparisons you mentioned are all after the fact, and two of them on the other side of the ball. I'd give one of your testicles to have Pierce back on the squad, but what I'm saying is that the org (at the time) made a good effort to resign him. The fact is this: the difference of the sum (although comparatively small) was enough to make him pack his bags and turn his back on Redskins. He left the us, not the other way around, and no amount of spin doctoring changes that fact.

The fact is this: the difference of the sum (although comparatively small) was enough to make him pack his bags and turn his back on Redskins. He left the us, not the other way around, and no amount of spin doctoring changes that fact.

The fact is the Redskins did not feel he was worth as much as the Giants did. It all came down to faith in his ability as a player and the Giants showed they had the most faith in him.

yeah, I mean its been what? 16 games. No, it's been 4 games.

Look at the money Arrington "zero sacks and 7 tackles" got from NY

Look at the Money "no sack untill week 5" Strahan gets from NY

Look at the money "no sack until week 5" Osi gets from NY

Oh, BTW Archuletta lead the team today in tackles. Remember what Ryan Clark's weakness was?

yeah, I mean its been what? 16 games. No, it's been 4 games.

Look at the money Arrington "zero sacks and 7 tackles" got from NY

Look at the Money "no sack untill week 5" Strahan gets from NY

Look at the money "no sack until week 5" Osi gets from NY

Oh, BTW Archuletta lead the team today in tackles. Remember what Ryan Clark's weakness was?

What do any of those players have to do with Pierce and his departure from the Redskins? Wait I can answer that, not a damn thing.

Archived