Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Archuleta

SkinsCrunkin

Has anyone noticed how much this guy just cripples our defense?? In cover 2, we are dropping Carlos Rogers on his side, in the deep coverage, because they know that Archuleta is a liability in coverage. In man to man situations he's been ineffective and easily beaten by double moves. The only thing he has been able to do is blitz this year, and finally the Giants figured out how to stop him on the blitz. Signing him, for more than Ryan Clark would have cost, was a very very very poor decision by our team this offseason. Not only was Ryan Clark better overall in my opinion, but he was "TRUE REDSKIN", stop with this BS of bringing in so many free agents. We've already tried those experiments, they don't work. We have to build guys that wanna be here, and Arculeta is out to get the big pay day, and doesn't care about anything else. Kid can't cover, kid can't do anything an actual safety is supposed to do.

To be honest, Sean Taylor has had a worse game then AA. Adam was bought here in my opinion to be a "Roy Williams" type of Saftey. Someone strong in run support. Adam hasnt has that bad of game. I think we need to look at our other saftey today more then AA.

To be honest, Sean Taylor has had a worse game then AA. Adam was bought here in my opinion to be a "Roy Williams" type of Saftey. Someone strong in run support. Adam hasnt has that bad of game. I think we need to look at our other saftey today more then AA.

There are times when Taylor has gone for the big hit, and had completely missed his guy.

As others have said, Arch is doing what he's being asked to do.

Jason

i think sean is just taking very poor angles on his plays.

That doesnt defend him from how he played. The reasons why players play bad is because 1 reason is bad angles. He has been burnt twice in coverage, one for a TD, missed a very easy tackle against Tiki on the goalline...

AA does suck, but he has made some good plays in the open field. The problems w/ AA come up when he drops into coverage. There is always miscommunication on his part.

BTW, Sean Taylor hasn't played much better. Coming into the season, he was my favorite player. He is terrible in coverage. Always looking for the big hit to make the ESPN highlight films. Most of the time, he missed his target.

That doesnt defend him from how he played. The reasons why players play bad is because 1 reason is bad angles. He has been burnt twice in coverage, one for a TD, missed a very easy tackle against Tiki on the goalline...

agaisnt tiki on the goalline? when did tiki score ....

ridiculous.... Sean Taylor may not have been great, but at least he forced a fumble... plus I might add that it seems to me Sean is having to cover the whole field deep because he has no help from his safety on the other side. AA has been ineffective in every aspect in all 5 games, and he's taken terrible angles today too.

ridiculous.... Sean Taylor may not have been great, but at least he forced a fumble... plus I might add that it seems to me Sean is having to cover the whole field deep because he has no help from his safety on the other side. AA has been ineffective in every aspect in all 5 games, and he's taken terrible angles today too.

i agree to a point , he made osme good plays and osme bad ones and so did everyone else , thing is when they are asked to play a prevent style defense then someone like eli manning will pick us apart all day , we cant get a rush and that is just how it is and has been for years ,

I thought AA had a good game today. He seemed to be the only one making tackles. ST looked terrible. D-Line was pathetic. Entire team lifeless. Coaches have to get team ready to play. They were not ready today. Score could have been sooooooo much worse.

So that one deep pass play was because he didnt get help from AA? Was it saftey help why Burress beat him silly on the goalline for the TD?

AA didnt play as bad as what you might think

everyone played flat today.... very flat... sean taylor missed a bunch of tackles that he never misses... he was slow... everyone was a step slow today.. the blitz the pass rush everything....

tackling was horrible... arch actually didnt look that bad.... but the whole D is in trouble....

A few things:

1. Adam's a Redskin, don't write him off just yet.

2. The D isn't firing yet, but it's early.

3. Screw Pierce--we offered him a king's ransom in $ and he went to the highest bidder. He talked about loving the Redskins but he only loved the money. That's all he's about.

4. Arrington is too consumed with himself to have a clue about anything. He wasn't about the Redskins, he was about Arrington.

Archived