Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ebay "Authentic Jerseys"

glikster04

That has to be a fake. The first thing wrong is the Redskins logo on the left chest area. Also, the collar is white, not burgundy. There is also a space between the stripes on the slevees. Another thing wrong is the nameplate. The name "Riggins" shouldn't be outlined in gold, we aren't the Chiefs. Also, the nameplate appears to be sewn on crooked because to me it looks like the right side is higher than the left.

if you want a riggins jersey thats not too bad. there are some "real" authentics on ebay for a good deal (usually have a small spot or something, mine has a black dot on the underneath part of the sleeve...can't even see it I got it from a seller named detroit something-or-other) if you want a current player.

i know its not a real authentic - i was just wondering what you guys thought of the look of it - i mean - its stitched which is nice and i think it looks good, just wanted to see if anyone knew if they were good quality or if its gonna just rip apart. thanks for your input guys.

Yeah, I don't like the logo on the chest. Plus the collar is white as MikeSellers45 pointed out. Plus the stripes are sewn. It's difficult to find anything about it that's correct. And ironically, Riggins never wore a jersey with sewn numbers. It's almost as if they're TRYING to make a piece of ****. I'ts a piece of crap. To me, it just screams out FAKE. For that reason, I wouldn't want to wear it.

It's not a terrible jersey, my brother has one exactly like it. He did have a problem where some of the stitching around the outer number was missing, but they fixed the problem.

I'd have to say that this is much better than people who wear the Portis 70th anniv. or throwback Jersey. Those are just incorrect and stupid.

If it's Redskins, and not a Dallas Owens jersey (which I just saw at a bar this afternoon) i't cool with me. The colors are right, and Riggins is a jersey worth having. Sure I don't recall the Redskins logo on the shoulder. But that does not make the Skins logo any less tight.

If anything I wouldn't mind the Redskins logo on the jersey right now. We have the best logo in football, I wouldn't mind seeing it plowed into some poor chumps face each week.

The price is right, I'd buy it.

:logo:

It's fake. Ships from South Korea. If you check out the sellers store you'll notice. Everything is sewn on this jersey, but it is a Mitchell & Ness knock off. The jersey doesn't have any side panels (under the arms) on it and fits awkward. Also the jersey's run about 1.5 sizes too small. I found all this out because I ordered a Theismann jersey from them about 8 months ago, and haven't worn it once....

Archived